ADVERTISEMENT

This is a preview of the debate... and cnn/msn is going into REPLACE OBIDEN MODE

If Trump's get the opening statement he can address all of this and also all of the BS we know Biden will focus on while declaring he wants to discuss inflation and the border issue.

If Trump's get the opening statement he can address all of this and also all of the BS we know Biden will focus on while declaring he wants to discuss inflation and the border issue.
The thing is they are not allowing either candidate to make an opening statement. Trump just needs to remain calm and cool.

Me personally, I'll watch it until I suspect this thing really IS rigged. (it won't take long) Then I'm turning it off. I'm not going to sit there and be gaslighted. I know why I'm voting for Trump and I know why I need to vote against Biden. I don't need that circus act to help me make up my mind.
The evidence for why to not vote for Biden is out there but some put their future in jeopardy due to they were told early in life to never vote for anyone not Democrat... I once asked my Grandpa wuy he wouldn't vote for a Rep. He responded with " If he was worth a vote he would be on the Dem ticket". He was wrong but I still loved him,,,,

The evidence for why to not vote for Biden is out there but some put their future in jeopardy due to they were told early in life to never vote for anyone not Democrat... I once asked my Grandpa wuy he wouldn't vote for a Rep. He responded with " If he was worth a vote he would be on the Dem ticket". He was wrong but I still loved him,,,,
I talk to a lot of black folks who think the exact same way. I ask them why they won't ever vote Republican? They tell me because that's the way they were raised to think. All Republicans are racists and hate black folks. See how brainwashing works? If you're told something long enough, even if it's a lie, you eventually believe it. Like Trump "colluded" with Russians to steal the '16 election. How many mind numbed Leftists still believe that caca? 😏

I talk to a lot of black folks who think the exact same way. I ask them why they won't ever vote Republican? They tell me because that's the way they were raised to think. All Republicans are racists and hate black folks. See how brainwashing works? If you're told something long enough, even if it's a lie, you eventually believe it. Like Trump "colluded" with Russians to steal the '16 election. How many mind numbed Leftists still believe that caca? 😏
The strangest part of the situation is the fact that people see how feeble Biden has become and still believe the left when they say that that is how Trump acts daily

GQ3hn9dWUAAHbxA

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT