ADVERTISEMENT

This Houston Writer Should Be A Comeddian

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
https://houseofhouston.com/2019/01/02/houston-cougars-big-12-dana-holgorsen/

If the Big 12 can offer the University of Houston a big enough slice of the pie to make the conference switch worth it, the conference will be better for it and U of H will be better for it. Plus, there’s a little bit of a ready-made rivalry now that Houston has stolen West Virginia’s head coach.

Texas will never allow Houston into the Big 12 so they can quit worrying about it.

Writers have to play to the locals.

I think Holgorsen will do well at Houston. He doesn't have to play the Big XII schedule. No Oklahoma or Ok State or TCU.

Plus he's reportedly making $4 million annually over 5 years which WVU was not going to pay and for good reasons.

Writers have to play to the locals.

I think Holgorsen will do well at Houston. He doesn't have to play the Big XII schedule. No Oklahoma or Ok State or TCU.

Plus he's reportedly making $4 million annually over 5 years which WVU was not going to pay and for good reasons.

Houston Schedule
2019: @ Oklahoma, Washington State, North Texas, Cincinnati, Memphis, Navy, SMU, @Tulane, @Tulsa, @UCF, @UCONN; Pretty formidable none the less.

Houston Schedule
2019: @ Oklahoma, Washington State, North Texas, Cincinnati, Memphis, Navy, SMU, @Tulane, @Tulsa, @UCF, @UCONN; Pretty formidable none the less.
That is worth getting season tickets for.

Is it really stealing when you leave the front door wide open with a picture of the contents and an invitation posted to the mailbox? I don't think so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT