ADVERTISEMENT

This election was rigged

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
you know it.....I know it.......my dead grandmother knows it. If creepy joe gets inaugurated enjoy your4 years (or less if kamala decides she wants him gone).......because they are last you will see for a while once the American public finds out what really happened

4ofio7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: locustwv and BigC
I took an oath, haven't you ?

looks like a domestic enemy to me...
I have not taken an oath. I would only put into print what I know to be true. Like, Obama was and is head of the most corrupt administration ever.

I took THE oath...

several times...

and there wasn't a time limit imposed...

I took THE oath...

several times...

and there wasn't a time limit imposed...
Just how is he going to be prevented from taking the oath? When are these things that are supposed to happen, going to happen?

Do you think I'm alone in my thinking ?

seriously ?

I'm not going to name groups, but I KNOW what I'm talking about...

89 is one of those liberal idiots who thinks Gen Flynn has been sitting on the sidelines for fours years twiddling his thumbs...

Reactions: locustwv
you know it.....I know it.......my dead grandmother knows it. If creepy joe gets inaugurated enjoy your4 years (or less if kamala decides she wants him gone).......because they are last you will see for a while once the American public finds out what really happened
lmao

One side wants to check the signatures for valid votes. One side wants voter ID. One side wants to validate that internet connected (WTF??!) voting machines do not tarnish the vote. One side wants to ensure legal citizens vote once in the state they live in.

The other does not.

One side wants to check the signatures for valid votes. One side wants voter ID. One side wants to validate that internet connected (WTF??!) voting machines do not tarnish the vote. One side wants to ensure legal citizens vote once in the state they live in.

The other does not.
lmao. mod = still sads

I had forgotten about some of these clowns. Lots of paranoid denial and mondo butthurt.
82 is acting like he's going to shoot Biden. He took an oath!!!!!! Wonder how long posts like that stay up once the conservatives get rid of the mean section 230 they cry about?

Reactions: bamaEER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT