ADVERTISEMENT

Things I've learned today

jerzac

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2007
  • People would argue a lot less if they made posts without insulting each other. It surprises me this happens. I guess you all are just d1ckheads
  • We tend to run plays on what the defense gives us without regard for time of possession. This is probably why Holgs whispered "you guys must be dragging ass" to Gibby at the end of the game.
  • It is much harder to score when you start inside your own 20. You probably have a better chance at winning the PowerBall than us winning the field position battle.
  • WVU26 doesn't like the look of a flag themed flying WV, and all the rest of us are anti-American for defending it.
  • We point the nose of the football down when punting 70yds from end zone or 30yds...and it doesn't work in either case.
  • We have a lot wrong and still won.
  • Marcus Simms is going to break one soon in returns. He is close.
  • Will Grier is not as good as he thinks he is but better than many of us Thinks he is. I was screaming to throw it out of bounds and he opted for the TD.
  • If we can be consistent on offense and defense and just don't screw the pooch on ST the last two games we can be tough. Personally, I think we need to be more balanced to do this and keep the D rested.
  • I still don't like Dickrod
Obviously I'm having a little fun, so don't take it seriously and lighten up. 7-3. LGM!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News