ADVERTISEMENT

"They're gonna break"

Correct. If you've got some guys that can play press defense and do it very well, you're never out of the game. Great win last night. Congrats to your Mountaineers. Good luck tonight vs. KU and in the Big Dance.

Correct. If you've got some guys that can play press defense and do it very well, you're never out of the game. Great win last night. Congrats to your Mountaineers. Good luck tonight vs. KU and in the Big Dance.

Thanks Schooner, hopefully we'll have a game #4 for the year. In the semi-s or finals.

Instant classic! Best shooter in America was one-hundredths of a second too late with a 50-foot shot that hit nothing but net. Incredible game! Heart-breaker for either team the refs made their final ruling. Big 12 basketball at its finest. WVU, Oklahoma and Kansas have had classic matchups this season. After tonight, I hope they are in different quadrants of the NCAA so that 3 in the Final Four is possible.

Thinking about his comment, pretty good way to pump up your team. Leadership.
Pi$$ed me off as a WV fan.
And WV did slack off on D and rebounding for about a 3 minute period after that, which allowed OU back in the game.
But, I give him kudos for his leadership efforts.

In his defense we did blow a double digit lead and had to come from behind to win.....

Buddy was correct. We were just better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT