ADVERTISEMENT

There still are people out there who think the CIA was involed in JFK's assassination....

And here I had you pegged as one of the smarter wingnuts (oxymoron, I know). Silly me.
You just made two claims...

One, shocker, people believe in a conspiracy surrounding the assassination of JFK. Oliver Stone, yuuuuuge Wingnut. :rolleyes:

JFK never said a cross word about the Agency. That, I can't substantiate but I could have sworn I've read him and Bobby were not big fans after the Bay of Pigs and further the Cuban Missile Crisis.

It wouldn't surprise me that the CIA killed him.

obama almost killed this country...

You just made two claims...

One, shocker, people believe in a conspiracy surrounding the assassination of JFK. Oliver Stone, yuuuuuge Wingnut. :rolleyes:

JFK never said a cross word about the Agency. That, I can't substantiate but I could have sworn I've read him and Bobby were not big fans after the Bay of Pigs and further the Cuban Missile Crisis.

JFK got quite a few people killed when he swallowed his testicles during the Bay of Pigs invasion.

JFK got quite a few people killed when he swallowed his testicles during the Bay of Pigs invasion.

Yup. I know a lot of Cubans who still wanted him dead 40 years after he was killed in Dallas. Once wasn't enough for them.

Yup. I know a lot of Cubans who still wanted him dead 40 years after he was killed in Dallas. Once wasn't enough for them.

It's sad but true. If he hadn't been the son of a Kennedy, he would ahve been court marshaled for getting his PT boat cut in half by a ship that was over 10 times the size of his own. One of my patients, a Navy commander and actually worked with Master Chief Brashear, the diver from the movie Men of Honor, said he would have been except for certain circumstances.

It helps when your Daddy is the former Ambassador to the UK. It's a shame not a lot of people know the truth behind PT-109, Airport.

PEOTUS just picked US Intel over Wiki, but just keep on posting twitter polls. That's good stuff.

YOUR John Harwood published this poll and it FAILED !

John Harwood is Chief Washington Correspondent for CNBC and a political writer for The New York Times. Harwood hosts the CNBC Digital original video series "Speakeasy with John Harwood."

5 out of 6 of his leftist followers picked wikileaks...

lol... idiot fail...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT