ADVERTISEMENT

There’s a first time for everything

pastorjw

All-Conference
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2007
South Point, OH
I’ve been on this board for a long time and I love getting all the “inside information”. Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to contribute anything that remotely resembles “inside information “. Well that is about that change lol. Before you get too excited, it’s nothing ground breaking, but it seems solid.
I was getting my hair cut today and one of the beauticians (yes I go to a salon because a woman in my church cuts my hair for free lol) knows I am a huge WVU fan. She allowed me to know that the woman in her chair was Bryce Biggs’ grandmother.
She told me on the day Huff was announced that an assistant coach called and told him that his scholarship was fine. Then the following day the head coach called and told him that they were 10 scholarships over and that they weren’t going to be able to honor it. After that happened, he was contacted by Tennessee and told that they had one OLineman that wasn’t going to qualify and they wanted his measurements. They had 3 players they were looking at for a full scholarship. He wasn’t the one they chosen but he was honored to even be considered. Then he was contacted by our coaching staff and told that we didn’t have a scholarship available but they offered him the preferred walk on. They fell in love with the coaching staff, especially HCNB. He’s excited to be at WVU and is ready to get to work.
I know it’s beauty salon talk but it’s all I have. It will probably be another 15 years before I have anything else, so Im taking a screen shot!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News