ADVERTISEMENT

Therapeutic aspects of the Blue Lot!

raninab

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Vernon did you realize what a great therapeutic device the Blue Lot and other message boards would be when you started them? Disgruntled mountaineer fans can come here and rant and rave about their favorite teams' inadequacies and strengths. They can blame defeat on coaches and players. They can question decisions on what uniforms will be worn. They can question who is starting at certain positions. They can question what plays are called and not called. What formations to use or not use. They can vent and say I'll never give another penny as long as so and so is coaching here. These fans can ask certain athletic higher-ups to hire and fire certain individuals. This board is a wonderful thing that keeps these traumatized individuals from taking out their frustrations at home on their wives, kids, pets or neighbors.
You and others who started these boards have done a "great and unexpected service" for families and friends everywhere. I know myself and many other "Mountaineer Fans" are in your debt and can only thank you for your service. I do plan to keep pulling for the 2024 WVU Football Team all the way through this season as do many, many more "Mountaineer Fans"!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.