ADVERTISEMENT

Themis Matsoukas a new breed of PSU Perve.

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

Authorities said they were able to identify Matsoukas by using trail camera footage, matching a backpack on the footage to one found at his home and license plate photos to his Subaru Outback’s plate number.

While searching Matsoukas’ home, investigators recovered three iPads — including one issued by Penn State. Investigators say Matsoukas used at least one of the iPads to record himself. They also found clothing that matched what was worn in the video footage, and they photographed at his home a collie that looked like the dog seen in surveillance footage. The investigators noted both the dog at Matsoukas’ home and in the video was missing a left eye. According to the criminal charging document, Matsoukas seemed nervous when investigators arrived.

“I’m done, I’m dead,” Matsoukas allegedly said when investigators told him they thought he knew why they were there.

The professor also allegedly told investigators, “You don’t understand. I do it to blow off steam.”

At one point, the report says, Matsoukas asked what he had to do to get the ranger to shoot him.

Last edited:
This dude is screwed. Being crazy is almost a requirement to work as a college professor these days.

His attorney will claim he identifies as a dog so therefore in today's woke world it's perfectly normal.
It is beyond parody at this point. But yes if you make the basic concept of male and female fluid, then everything must also be fluid as well. This is the inevitable result of a culture where individual sexual urges are seen as the prime, or a prime, component to someone's identity. Therefore it must not only be tolerated but celebrated lest you "dehumanize" them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
I love where he says he was just trying to blow off steam. steam must be his dog’s name. Lol

All jokes aside, what kind of idiot thinks this is a defense? Everyone has stress. Many as much as you think you have, but shouldn't given life as a lefty academic is easy street. But I digress. The point is, how many other people manage to "blow off steam" without raping dogs? Answer is just about all of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT