ADVERTISEMENT

The traitors are missing Big XII

Tell one of them we'll trade them our spot in the Big 12 for their spot in the SEC.

The Big 12 is a way better basketball conference than the SEC for sure. Mizzouri has no business being in SEC geographic wise and are not even a southern state culture wise either. They should come back to Big 12 where they fit in. They would get stomped in football and basketball in Big 12 though.

In Big 12 round robin schedule you can’t run from anyone. That’s what makes schedule so hard. Mizzouri plays easier football schedule in SEC cause they don’t have to play the big boys a lot. Also the Big 12 is underatted in football. Big 12 is a great conference.

Mizzouri and Louisville would have connected the Big 12 footprint to West Virginia in the east.

Last edited:
Mizzouri has no business being in SEC geographic wise and are not even a southern state culture wise either.
Other than being a border state with Arkansas, Kentucky, and Tennessee, as well as having the Ozark rednecks and Branson, I guess they don't. Obviously, WVU is a better fit than them geographically. :eek:kay:

Other than being a border state with Arkansas, Kentucky, and Tennessee, as well as having the Ozark rednecks and Branson, I guess they don't. Obviously, WVU is a better fit than them geographically. :eek:kay:
300px-Deep_South_Map.png

Arkansas fits because of the Delta as you see they share an extended border with Mississippi.

Well, it does have more curve appeal than the Big XII.
957px-Big_12_Conference_Map.svg.png

I can explain it to you a thousand times but the ACC is a troubled Conference.
I don't know if the ACC network will help them but Dabo would have been gone from Clemson already if he wasn't waiting on Bama after Saban and you saw with Jimbo.
The Big XII makes more sense for West Virginia in the long run because of revenue and because the B1G and SEC will never take WVU.

Only people who say WVU would be wanted are WVU fans..

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
I can explain it to you a thousand times but the ACC is a troubled Conference.
I don't know if the ACC network will help them but Dabo would have been gone from Clemson already if he wasn't waiting on Bama after Saban and you saw with Jimbo.
The Big XII makes more sense for West Virginia in the long run because of revenue and because the B1G and SEC will never take WVU.

Only people who say WVU would be wanted are WVU fans..

Yep I hear ya. the ACC is in real danger for sure. There’s just not enough people or TVs in their footprint. ACC hasn’t represented themselves Natioanally very well in football or basketball. Very unstable over the next 5-7 years and I think ND departs by 2022. You are 100% right man!!! Tons of trouble as you say.

Yep I hear ya. the ACC is in real danger for sure. There’s just not enough people or TVs in their footprint. ACC hasn’t represented themselves Natioanally very well in football or basketball. Very unstable over the next 5-7 years and I think ND departs by 2022. You are 100% right man!!! Tons of trouble as you say.

I can explain revenue to you and the issues with the ACC but I am sure you wouldn't understand.

2012. The Big XII is at ten. The Big XII made a push for Florida St. Florida St was very interested in ditching the ACC as well as Maryland who was going to the B1G.
B1G wanted Ga Tech and Maryland.
Big XII wanted Florida St and Clemson.
Clemson was the Toss up. Clemson because they want to be viewed like S Carolina, N Carolina and UVA stayed and wouldn't leave.

When Maryland left Ga Tech decided to stay.

Carolina and UVA negotiated the ACC network to save the conference.
They signed each member to a 15 year GOR.

Problem is Florida St wasn't able to keep Jimbo Fisher because they bring in 50 million in football and spend 45 million in football.
Especially with the upgrades in facilities.
Clemson's profit margin is right around Florida St's.

The most telling situation is Carolina's revenue.
Carolina only brings in 95 million in all of sports.

Problem with this is that almost every SEC school and B1G school brings in more.
Reason why Maryland left.

When Coach K and Roy Williams retire in the next 5 years both schools might have issues with their basketball programs

Unlike Kentucky they don't have the extra revenue.
This is why Kentucky has outrecruited both.
Problem is Calipari is building one year programs.
If UK ever tried to recruit half one and dones and half players who will stay for 2-3 years.
Kentucky will be a beast.

If Carolina and Duke's basketball programs collapse after their coaches retire they both might jump to the B1G for that 50 million increase in Revenue.

I am a regular poster on Carolina's independent message board HeelTalk.
I have an idea what Carolina and the other schools like NC State and UVA who post on their think.

If the ACC fails they want to create a SuperConference.
A lot of them write letters and emails to the ACC office all the time.

Anyone who thinks the teams in the ACC are on decline in either basketball or football is in need of some serious counseling lol.

Anyone who thinks the teams in the ACC are on decline in either basketball or football is in need of some serious counseling lol.

Basketball- Syracuse

Football- Pitt, Florida State, Miami.

Both Florida schools have obvious budget concerns. Miami had their off the field issues.
There will be no Da U anymore and Florida St. being in the Top 10 for 15 years will not ever happen.
Pitt is self explanatory

Clemson once Saban retires and they lose Dabo will be back
Saying Howard built it, Ford and Dabo won it and ............ destroyed it

I don't know why they give credit to Ford...

It was really Charley Pell won it with cheating.
Pell took off for Florida in 1980 that was at that time not the job it was today.
If Pell stayed Clemson would have won a lot more like they are with Dabo

Dabo didn't leave because he wants the Bama job. No reason to go to another huge job when you have desires for another one.

The Dabo to Bama already started last year when they honored him in the 25th anniversary of

I wouldn't bank the ACC's football future on Clemson or Florida St

Both are stepping stone jobs now.

Bowden would have left if Bama in the 80's after Curry thought he was a big time coach.

Hey Dad...you are a headline skimmer I'll bet...or woefully uninformed. Better hope the Mountaineers don't meet Florida St or Miami anytime soon lol. Having blinders on all the time does not make you a better WVU fan...it just makes you look like a simpleton.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Hey Dad...you are a headline skimmer I'll bet...or woefully uninformed. Better hope the Mountaineers don't meet Florida St or Miami anytime soon lol. Having blinders on all the time does not make you a better WVU fan...it just makes you look like a simpleton.

A Texas commit visited Miami today and according to people around the UT program he told them that his high school facilities are better than Miami's.

From the penthouse to the outhouse...

Last edited:
I can explain revenue to you and the issues with the ACC but I am sure you wouldn't understand.

2012. The Big XII is at ten. The Big XII made a push for Florida St. Florida St was very interested in ditching the ACC as well as Maryland who was going to the B1G.
B1G wanted Ga Tech and Maryland.
Big XII wanted Florida St and Clemson.
Clemson was the Toss up. Clemson because they want to be viewed like S Carolina, N Carolina and UVA stayed and wouldn't leave.

When Maryland left Ga Tech decided to stay.

Carolina and UVA negotiated the ACC network to save the conference.
They signed each member to a 15 year GOR.

Problem is Florida St wasn't able to keep Jimbo Fisher because they bring in 50 million in football and spend 45 million in football.
Especially with the upgrades in facilities.
Clemson's profit margin is right around Florida St's.

The most telling situation is Carolina's revenue.
Carolina only brings in 95 million in all of sports.

Problem with this is that almost every SEC school and B1G school brings in more.
Reason why Maryland left.

When Coach K and Roy Williams retire in the next 5 years both schools might have issues with their basketball programs

Unlike Kentucky they don't have the extra revenue.
This is why Kentucky has outrecruited both.
Problem is Calipari is building one year programs.
If UK ever tried to recruit half one and dones and half players who will stay for 2-3 years.
Kentucky will be a beast.

If Carolina and Duke's basketball programs collapse after their coaches retire they both might jump to the B1G for that 50 million increase in Revenue.

Didn’t bother reading your jibberish but know this..........you’re a F’n moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT