ADVERTISEMENT

The street commies are starting to screw with elite commies

No he vetted his book. So no harm done to future operations. All the other drama I don't care about.

O'Neil like most any other person with that name likes to drink. But I'm sure someone will want to bitch about that too.
I like O'Neil. He is great in his podcast appearances. He is similar to every other seal who tells their story. Drinking is part of their culture.

What was the name of the other guys book? I must be confused or having a senior skip day.

Ok. I thought Mark Owen was a pen name for O'Neil for some reason.

I get why people are skeptical of the Government. They lie alot and have brought it on themselves. Politicians make it worse by hiding stuff. However the CIA broadcasted the event for everyone to see. There was outrage over that. Now people who don't trust the Government don't want to admitt they feel for a conspiracy theroy. Our Intelligence Agencies screwed the pooch prior 911. Clinton should have killed OBL when he was given the chance. We shouldn't have tried to Nation Build in the Middle East. We shouldn't have borrowed money from China to fight GWOT.

They shot the POS and dumped him in the ocean so Jihadist couldn't build a shrine. Everything else is people tying themselves in knots to push a narrative.

I get why people are skeptical of the Government. They lie alot and have brought it on themselves. Politicians make it worse by hiding stuff. However the CIA broadcasted the event for everyone to see. There was outrage over that. Now people who don't trust the Government don't want to admitt they feel for a conspiracy theroy. Our Intelligence Agencies screwed the pooch prior 911. Clinton should have killed OBL when he was given the chance. We shouldn't have tried to Nation Build in the Middle East. We shouldn't have borrowed money from China to fight GWOT.

They shot the POS and dumped him in the ocean so Jihadist couldn't build a shrine. Everything else is people tying themselves in knots to push a narrative.
my boss is a marine in his mid to late 60's and he was telling us today he had been all over the middle east during the afghan/Russian War. Was telling us some stuff I had been reading on it . Seemed to be a legit story he was telling. Said the books do no justice to what was actually taken place . He said his group was support for a seal team for awhile. Had a good time listening to him .

my boss is a marine in his mid to late 60's and he was telling us today he had been all over the middle east during the afghan/Russian War. Was telling us some stuff I had been reading on it . Seemed to be a legit story he was telling. Said the books do no justice to what was actually taken place . He said his group was support for a seal team for awhile. Had a good time listening to him .

By support you should ask him if that means he had to teach them how to drink, talk to the ladies, shoot a weapon with accuracy, or he just had to go find them everytime they got lost?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT