ADVERTISEMENT

The rich get richer...but to what end

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
got a committment from a 5 star CB. maybe the best in the country, and can't even win their bowl game..let alone their conference......and before a certain WV hater says that WV didn't win their conference either, WV doesn't have 5 star well paid players at every position

Last edited:
WVU hasn't ever come close to winning the Big 12, dumba$$. Ohio State has won more conference championships and big bowl games than WVU than ever will, so find a West Virginia Tech fan at whom to flap your dentures. You've confirmed what a hypocrite you are by giving a certain poster a free pass for getting b1tch-slapped by Rutgers. You're so incredibly predictable.

P.S. WVU has the best basketball team that money could buy, and it has resulted in a Super Bowl loss and 8-14 record, so NIL isn't everything.

WVU hasn't ever come close to winning the Big 12, dumba$$. Ohio State has won more conference championships and big bowl games than WVU than ever will, so find a West Virginia Tech fan at whom to flap your dentures. You've confirmed what a hypocrite you are by giving a certain poster a free pass for getting b1tch-slapped by Rutgers. You're so incredibly predictable.

P.S. WVU has the best basketball team that money could buy, and it has resulted in a Super Bowl loss and 8-14 record, so NIL isn't everything.
self ban yourself for bragging about rutgers basketball.

Fact, if Huggins was still there and we had the same players as now, and no transfers, he would've pounded ohio state by 20 points. But continue on with your incomplete story of 8-13 WVU. 3 conference wins for wvu, 3 for Ohio state.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

dance puppet dance....this is SO easy..........and btw.... even WVU's one year fill in hire dresses better than the used car salesman......give HIM some nil money to buy some decent clothes

self ban yourself for bragging about rutgers basketball.

Fact, if Huggins was still there and we had the same players as now, and no transfers, he would've pounded ohio state by 20 points. But continue on with your incomplete story of 8-13 WVU. 3 conference wins for wvu, 3 for Ohio state.
You're almost as dumb as Slow Head. It isn't a fact that you have some pie-in-the-sky woulda, coulda, shoulda scenario in which WVU would have beaten Ohio State by 20 points. It's a fact that Battle's lawyer convinced a judge who graduated from WVU's law school to rule that virtually all transfers were immediately eligible, so that not only was Battle allowed to play in WVU's Super Bowl, but so was Ferrakhan, who even WVU didn't think would be eligible this season. These two transfers combined to score 43 of WVU's 75 points. Just imagine how badly WVU would have been curb-stomped without them. However, I don't have to imagine anything, as I saw the actual game, and y'all lost your Super Bowl...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dance puppet dance....this is SO easy..........and btw.... even WVU's one year fill in hire dresses better than the used car salesman......give HIM some nil money to buy some decent clothes
Only an idiot as dumb as you would delude yourself into thinking that it made sense for you to flap your dentures about Ohio State's having received a commitment from a five-star recruit. I'm much more excited about the transfer to Ohio State of Caleb Downs, the first freshman in history to lead Alabama in tackles. Alabama's center and best QB prospect are coming to Columbus, too. Nobody has benefited from Saban's retirement more than Ohio State has thus far, and the offseason has been pretty damn good to this point. Enjoy rooting for three-star heaven...LOL

P.S. Sorry that you lost your Super Bowl after you had flapped your dentures for so long about it beforehand.

You're almost as dumb as Slow Head. It isn't a fact that you have some pie-in-the-sky woulda, coulda, shoulda scenario in which WVU would have beaten Ohio State by 20 points. It's a fact that Battle's lawyer convinced a judge who graduated from WVU's law school to rule that virtually all transfers were immediately eligible, so that not only was Battle allowed to play in WVU's Super Bowl, but so was Ferrakhan, who even WVU didn't think would be eligible this season. These two transfers combined to score 43 of WVU's 75 points. Just imagine how badly WVU would have been curb-stomped without them. However, I don't have to imagine anything, as I saw the actual game, and y'all lost your Super Bowl...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Those same players with Edwards, Mitchell, Toussaint, Wague, Bell, etc. would have curb stomped Ohio State. But go ahead with your narrative. Instead the depleted WVU team took mighty Ohio State to Overtime. Congrats. And then you turned around and beat mighty Rutgers.

I don't need a narrative, dipsh1t. Ohio State ruined your Super Bowl, which is a FACT, not conjecture and speculation. IF Jaedon LeDee, who averages 20.3 points/game for San Diego State, hadn't transferred out, IF Bryce Sensabaugh hadn't left for the NBA after only one year at Ohio State and IF Ohio State hadn't shot worse than it has all season, then the Buckeyes would have curb-stomped the Old Fold & Blew, but back to reality: My alma mater ruined your Super Bowl. As you incessantly babble about Ohio State's win over Rutgers, you hide from my mirror thread and don't post a word about the Scarlet Knights' bitch-slapping of the Skunk Weasels in Annie Arbor on Saturday. Yep, you're a hypocrite and fraud.

I don't need a narrative, dipsh1t. Ohio State ruined your Super Bowl, which is a FACT, not conjecture and speculation. IF Jaedon LeDee, who averages 20.3 points/game for San Diego State, hadn't transferred out, IF Bryce Sensabaugh hadn't left for the NBA after only one year at Ohio State and IF Ohio State hadn't shot worse than it has all season, then the Buckeyes would have curb-stomped the Old Fold & Blew, but back to reality: My alma mater ruined your Super Bowl. As you incessantly babble about Ohio State's win over Rutgers, you hide from my mirror thread and don't post a word about the Scarlet Knights' bitch-slapping of the Skunk Weasels in Annie Arbor on Saturday. Yep, you're a hypocrite and fraud.
Congrats to mighty Rutgers. Taking Ohio State to OT and beating Michigan. Shame your program has been on a pretty bad slide since you all invested so much into the WVU game.

Why do you keep posting the same fairy tale that Rutgers took Ohio State to overtime, Stoned? Rutgers didn't do so, as I've posted before. I value a win over a gritty Rutgers squad much more than a win over a pack of highly-paid mercenaries. It's a shame that your program's slide has many years to come, as you've acquired one-year rentals and left the cupboards bare, all in a futile attempt to give your drunk former coach that one elusive title that he was never going to win, anyway.

Why do you keep posting the same fairy tale that Rutgers took Ohio State to overtime, Stoned? Rutgers didn't do so, as I've posted before. I value a win over a gritty Rutgers squad much more than a win over a pack of highly-paid mercenaries. It's a shame that your program's slide has many years to come, as you've acquired one-year rentals and left the cupboards bare, all in a futile attempt to give your drunk former coach that one elusive title that he was never going to win, anyway.
you are obsessed with the term super bowl...let me clarify one last time....ahia state is not now nor has ever been WV's super bowl.......the nuts are just another overrated team with a used car salesman for a coach who happened to catch WV on an off year....you are just another game on the schedule......Stone Cold is quite right......if the bear was still there it would have been at least a 20 point beatdown, but you go ahead and toot your horn about beating an undermanned undercoached WV team in overtime at your place....a truly marvelous accomplishment.......it will go down as your best win all year so what does that tell you about the state of nuts basketball......I mean juwann howard kicked your asses

at least battle had a lawyer whose office isn't a van and who doesn't depend on accidents for his income...I'll bet he even pays for internet

Only an idiot as dumb as you would delude yourself into thinking that it made sense for you to flap your dentures about Ohio State's having received a commitment from a five-star recruit. I'm much more excited about the transfer to Ohio State of Caleb Downs, the first freshman in history to lead Alabama in tackles. Alabama's center and best QB prospect are coming to Columbus, too. Nobody has benefited from Saban's retirement more than Ohio State has thus far, and the offseason has been pretty damn good to this point. Enjoy rooting for three-star heaven...LOL

P.S. Sorry that you lost your Super Bowl after you had flapped your dentures for so long about it beforehand.
you still won't win the natty, despite getting a West Virginian's castoffs

you are obsessed with the term super bowl...let me clarify one last time....ahia state is not now nor has ever been WV's super bowl.......the nuts are just another overrated team with a used car salesman for a coach who happened to catch WV on an off year....you are just another game on the schedule......Stone Cold is quite right......if the bear was still there it would have been at least a 20 point beatdown, but you go ahead and toot your horn about beating an undermanned undercoached WV team in overtime at your place....a truly marvelous accomplishment.......it will go down as your best win all year so what does that tell you about the state of nuts basketball......I mean juwann howard kicked your asses

at least battle had a lawyer whose office isn't a van and who doesn't depend on accidents for his income...I'll bet he even pays for internet

you still won't win the natty, despite getting a West Virginian's castoffs
Three responses to my posts? LMAO, I am so deeply embedded in your head that I should pay you rent, so you can afford more hippie lettuce, geezer. You're obviously still salty over your Super Bowl loss. Yep, you're going to read about your Super Bowl loss for every bit as long as I have had to read your idiotic posts about stealing souls and souls in jars. What you refuse to see is that Holtmann's teams go into a talespin almost every winter, and it has nothing to do with WVU's fledgling basketball program. It's hilarious to watch you delusional WVU fans reach around each other to spew fairy tales about what woulda, coulda, shoulda happened. Your fat drunk ex-coach, who convinced gullible boosters to acquire the best team money could buy, ruined your season and more to come...the end.

you're going to read about your Super Bowl loss for every bit as long as I have had to read your idiotic posts about stealing souls and souls in jars.
SSB must have really burned your ass when he came up with that line. Maybe your soul is one of the ones in Huggy's jar. One thing for sure, ole Snow Sled showed a lot of wit when he came up with that, and you have no wit at all, as evidenced by posting the same old Super Bowl, flapping dentures, thumping frail chests drivel that you've been overusing for years. reading your posts is like watching Gunsmoke reruns, you already know what's going to happen before you look at it. Do us a favor and learn some new material.

SSB must have really burned your ass when he came up with that line. Maybe your soul is one of the ones in Huggy's jar. One thing for sure, ole Snow Sled showed a lot of wit when he came up with that, and you have no wit at all, as evidenced by posting the same old Super Bowl, flapping dentures, thumping frail chests drivel that you've been overusing for years. reading your posts is like watching Gunsmoke reruns, you already know what's going to happen before you look at it. Do us a favor and learn some new material.
No chance, Buzzkill. You and your Gomer County butt buddy likely have years left to read about your Super Bowl loss. Perhaps, you should call Wren Baker to see if he'll schedule the Buckeyes again next season, then pray to God that the next set of highly-paid but useless mercenaries beats the Buckeyes, which is the only thing that will end your misery. You've revealed a lot about yourself by referencing Gunsmoke reruns, Gilmer Gomer. Who with an IQ North of 80 watches that sh1t?

pray to God that the next set of highly-paid but useless mercenaries beats the Buckeyes, which is the only thing that will end your misery.
What misery? I get a real kick out of watching your daily diatribe about your Super Bowl win over the hapless Mountaineers. And to think it took OT for your team to get it done. By the way, have you hung that banner yet?

Put him on ignore (or don’t change the channel the king coal stupid network). All you will get is re-runs of the same childishness over and over again.

Standby for another Billy bad butt special report ……

I'll take my 3 star overachievers over your 5 star chokers anyday......you can;t buy hearts and souls.....especially when yours have already been taken, put in jars (Mountain Dew jars to be exact), and tucked away on you-know-who's mantle, there to rest forever......and there's not a single thing you can do about it......shout "super bowl" to the heavens as much as you want but it be what it be....so endeth the lesson......and don't I hear the wail of an ambulance in the background ?.....you shouldn't be posting at "work"

I'll take my 3 star overachievers over your 5 star chokers anyday......you can;t buy hearts and souls.....especially when yours have already been taken, put in jars (Mountain Dew jars to be exact), and tucked away on you-know-who's mantle, there to rest forever......and there's not a single thing you can do about it......shout "super bowl" to the heavens as much as you want but it be what it be....so endeth the lesson......and don't I hear the wail of an ambulance in the background ?.....you shouldn't be posting at "work"
Still smarting from your Super Bowl loss, huh? Being 8-14, including 0-8 away from the friendly whistles blown in Morganhole, only serves to deepen your sorrow, I'm sure. Did I mention that you lost your Super Bowl?

No chance, Buzzkill. You and your Gomer County butt buddy likely have years left to read about your Super Bowl loss. Perhaps, you should call Wren Baker to see if he'll schedule the Buckeyes again next season, then pray to God that the next set of highly-paid but useless mercenaries beats the Buckeyes, which is the only thing that will end your misery. You've revealed a lot about yourself by referencing Gunsmoke reruns, Gilmer Gomer. Who with an IQ North of 80 watches that sh1t?
On behalf of Miss Kitty, Festus and Matt....I must object!

Put him on ignore (or don’t change the channel the king coal stupid network). All you will get is re-runs of the same childishness over and over again.

Standby for another Billy bad butt special report ……

Just over 2 hours to reply with his playground bully act. Slipping in his old age.
Nothing screams total loser coward like pretending to have another poster on ignore only to post TWICE, begging for the allegedly ignored poster's attention. Remember when I called your bluff, and you hid out at a bed & breakfast instead of having my tOSU diploma shoved up your ancient fat a$$? I do. It's funny to see a clown who graduated from high school before the color TV was invented call another poster, "old." LOL at this ancient coward!

Still smarting from your Super Bowl loss, huh? Being 8-14, including 0-8 away from the friendly whistles blown in Morganhole, only serves to deepen your sorrow, I'm sure. Did I mention that you lost your Super Bowl?
says the guy whose team's best win is over an 8-13 BIG 12 bottom dweller..........it is you who continues to mention those two particular words so it must mean much more to you than you will let on. As I have said before there are people you can talk to who will help you with your issues. We all want you to do this....it's no shame to admit you need help, which you obviously do........Shalom ✌️

says the fan of a team that has yet to win a true road game

says the guy whose team's best win is over an 8-13 BIG 12 bottom dweller..........it is you who continues to mention those two particular words so it must mean much more to you than you will let on. As I have said before there are people you can talk to who will help you with your issues. We all want you to do this....it's no shame to admit you need help, which you obviously do........Shalom ✌️
The hippie lettuce addict is lecturing me about my "issues"...LOL. No matter how many times you repeat the same lies, they'll never come true, Slow Biden. Ohio State beat ALABAMA by 12 points on a neutral court. Alabama is #5 in NET ranking, and WVU is #143, but keep telling the same lie, so I can keep laughing at you, geezer. Don't you have a back surgery coming up soon? I'm sure it will be scheduled when Ohio State wins a couple of games...LOL

Damn, I leave for a couple of days, only to return to see Potsie (KingC) getting his a$$ handed to him by the Geritol Brothers.

Careful with those 70’s references to a character that king of nothing would never get. Must of been sad growing up watching and worshipping his favorite characters: Barney and the Power Puff Girls. It’s no wonder he turned out the way he is.

The hippie lettuce addict is lecturing me about my "issues"...LOL. No matter how many times you repeat the same lies, they'll never come true, Slow Biden. Ohio State beat ALABAMA by 12 points on a neutral court. Alabama is #5 in NET ranking, and WVU is #143, but keep telling the same lie, so I can keep laughing at you, geezer. Don't you have a back surgery coming up soon? I'm sure it will be scheduled when Ohio State wins a couple of games...LOL
it's legal now fluffy......you should try it...it might remove that stick that's up your butt

Never met a smart or motivated pot head, you included. Saw many of them flunk out of college, though.
Well I guess I just broke the mold now didn't I ?.........what does that have to do with ahia state barley winning their superbowl against an outmanned Team?

You've undoubtedly been exposed to mold, too, which partly explains your marked cognitive decline in recent years. I responded directly to your pot post, which has nothing to do with WVU's Super Bowl loss to Ohio State, despite WVU's having recently added two players who never should have been allowed to play this season and scored more than half of WVU's points.

You've undoubtedly been exposed to mold, too, which partly explains your marked cognitive decline in recent years. I responded directly to your pot post, which has nothing to do with WVU's Super Bowl loss to Ohio State, despite WVU's having recently added two players who never should have been allowed to play this season and scored more than half of WVU's points.
I scrape the mold off the wall and mix it in....adds another 2 hrs......yeehah

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT