ADVERTISEMENT

The REAL reason the FBI raided Trump's home was to find the Crossfire Hurricane binder he declassified before leaving office.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Initially the Biden administration thought they had the binder and could reclassify it.

Now we know they don't have it.

Where is it?

What does it reveal?

Who does it implicate?

GBZuYgoX0AAAIsk

When Trump said "We have it all."

This is what he was referring to....

It shows obama/biden as the guilty parties...

Reactions: roadtrasheer

and GUESS who worked with Charles McGonigal two years ago in Europe ?

that would be "Jack Smith"

... the extortionist the DoJ is blackmailing to prosecute Trump

They're going to try to kill him (Trump) 82! NO WAY they can afford to have him reveal all of this dirt. It's either them or him, and they will make sure he doesn't live to make sure it's them! Mark my words!

Thanks for posting all of this.

Trump is under Devine protection btw, so even though they will try to kill him, they will fail. Then he will reveal all of their Sins and they will will suffer for their dishonesty.

They're going to try to kill him (Trump) 82! NO WAY they can afford to have him reveal all of this dirt. It's either them or him, and they will make sure he doesn't live to make sure it's them! Mark my words!

Trump is under Devine protection btw, so even though they will try to kill him, they will fail. Then he will reveal all of their Sins and they will will suffer for their dishonesty.

You guys might want to dig through some old threads. This information was told to you when they first raided his home.

If this info is true I'm sure someone has the authority to release it when Trump commits suicide.

I'm not looking it up but if you were paying attention then you would remember some of us definitely mentioned it back then. It's what they want back more than anything.

Oh I agree. I don't remember your specific post on it but I don't doubt you. I just figured since you posted it, you knew where to find it? No matter. they know Trump's got the skinny on their illegal and arguably traitorous activity and that's why I think they'll stop at nothing to try and rub him out! Won't work, but that doesn't mean they won't try. They know he's going to fry all of 'em once he's re-elected. They're beyond desperate right now.

Oh I agree. I don't remember your specific post on it but I don't doubt you. I just figured since you posted it, you knew where to find it? No matter. they know Trump's got the skinny on their illegal and arguably traitorous activity and that's why I think they'll stop at nothing to try and rub him out! Won't work, but that doesn't mean they won't try. They know he's going to fry all of 'em once he's re-elected. They're beyond desperate right now.

It was several threads and its not important enough to bring them back to the top. I'm human so I'm not always going to be right but I feel confident that my batting average will continue to rise in the next few years.

Reactions: atlkvb
It was several threads and its not important enough to bring them back to the top. I'm human so I'm not always going to be right but I feel confident that my batting average will continue to rise in the next few years.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT