ADVERTISEMENT

The opening of TerraPower’s nuclear plant in Kemmerer will be delayed by two years

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
The opening date is being delayed for the nuclear plant that is slated to replace the Naughton coal plant near Kemmerer.

The start date will likely be pushed back two years to 2030, according to a press release from the nuclear plant developer TerraPower. The main reason is Russia’s war in Ukraine, as Russia is the only commercial supplier of the highly enriched uranium (HALEU) the plant needs to run.

If this plant is producing power in 2030, I’ll eat a road-kill skunk. Just in-case it does, I better stock up on ketchup.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The opening date is being delayed for the nuclear plant that is slated to replace the Naughton coal plant near Kemmerer.

The start date will likely be pushed back two years to 2030, according to a press release from the nuclear plant developer TerraPower. The main reason is Russia’s war in Ukraine, as Russia is the only commercial supplier of the highly enriched uranium (HALEU) the plant needs to run.

If this plant is producing power in 2030, I’ll eat a road-kill skunk. Just in-case it does, I better stock up on ketchup.
Didn't Hillary have something to do with Russia getting uranium, can't remember all the details on the reset button....
Chalula is best on rd kill or anything that sucks ...my ex wife couldn't cook after supper I'd have to go out and licknthe dogs butt to get the taste out of my mouth .....Chalula helps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT