ADVERTISEMENT

The news network you idiot watch

No they cannot! They just also know if you keep repeating a lie long enough, pretty soon folks will believe it. They've been told this insurrection lie for so long now, they actually believe it. They just have no evidence to prove it to the rest of us.
It’s more like inSurrectile Dysfunction

Why don't Repubs sue CNN over the "Russia Hoax"? From what I read on this board it should be a slam dunk. 🤣 🤣
Have you seen their ratings? Viewers have decided with their "clickers" that the information on CNN isn't worth watching.

You want to just Baghdad Bob your way through this with the more lies, go right a head. Nobody's paying attention to you.

What lies? I hear all kinds of commies stating Tucker lied, but what specifically was a lie?

Otherwise STF down and STFU, pinko.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
What lies? I hear all kinds of commies stating Tucker lied, but what specifically was a lie?

Otherwise STF down and STFU, pinko.
You will never get an answer from any of them. NEVER!!!!!!!!

@1776Stonewall

5h·
Whenever the left calls for censorship that is the biggest confirmation that you can possibly get that what you are saying is 100% accurate.

They censored the hunter Biden laptop story,
they censored that Covid came from a Chinese lab,
they censored stories of vaccine deaths, and how the shots didn’t work, and the masks didn’t work.

Chuck Schumer calling for Tucker Carlson to be removed from the air is basically him acknowledging that everything Tucker showed is true.

You didn’t see him calling to remove reporters for claiming five police officers were killed, did you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT