ADVERTISEMENT

The narrative from the White House has changed....

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
from "there was no collusion" to "there is no evidence of collusion" to "ok, there was collusion but nothing illegal happened...they didn't give us anything we could use...they asked us for the meeting". Amazing that these people have forgotten so many meetings with Russians even after being called before Congress to testify. Kelly Conway's nose grows a little more every day.

from "there was no collusion" to "there is no evidence of collusion" to "ok, there was collusion but nothing illegal happened...they didn't give us anything we could use...they asked us for the meeting". Amazing that these people have forgotten so many meetings with Russians even after being called before Congress to testify. Kelly Conway's nose grows a little more every day.
To anyone paying attention, it's not surprising that from day one Trump has wanted to stop any investigation having to do with Russia. I still think that collusion will be hard to prove (or maybe not) but the scrambling to divert and cover up goes on daily.

So do the bags under her eyes, lots of sleepless nights slinging bullsh1t for the Trump Empire.

To anyone paying attention, it's not surprising that from day one Trump has wanted to stop any investigation having to do with Russia. I still think that collusion will be hard to prove (or maybe not) but the scrambling to divert and cover up goes on daily.
Don't forget that Biff said, on day 1, that the Russians didn't do it. He backpedaled later, but he should have said 'I don't know'. Nope.

A meeting is not collusion. You are a fracking moron.

Reactions: LUVPOWERFB
I still think that collusion will be hard to prove (or maybe not) but the scrambling to divert and cover up goes on daily.
Why do you think it will be hard to prove? All the left leaning Trump haters think it's a slam dunk.

Why do you think it will be hard to prove? All the left leaning Trump haters think it's a slam dunk.
Actually it's getting easier when Donald Trump Jr. states that he met with Russian reps to get dirt on Hillary to help his dad win the election. I saw where DT Jr. just hired himself a lawyer, not sure what took him so long.

Actually it's getting easier when Donald Trump Jr. states that he met with Russian reps to get dirt on Hillary to help his dad win the election.
You mean like when the B*tch's operatives paid Russian intelligence agents to get the "Golden Shower" crap on The Donald?

You mean like when the B*tch's operatives paid Russian intelligence agents to get the "Golden Shower" crap on The Donald?

But, she's not president.....that's a BIG difference in my opinion. And to be honest, I don't really give two sh!ts about this Russia thing anymore.....mainly because unless there is a paper trail, it won't amount to anything other than wasted time and money and focus on real issues. The Trumps are too smart to leave a trail......time to move on.

But, she's not president.....that's a BIG difference in my opinion. And to be honest, I don't really give two sh!ts about this Russia thing anymore.....mainly because unless there is a paper trail, it won't amount to anything other than wasted time and money and focus on real issues. The Trumps are too smart to leave a trail......time to move on.
So.... in your opinion it's only collusion if you win the election? Well...anyway I'm glad you're ready to move on.............to the next fake story.

So.... in your opinion it's only collusion if you win the election? Well...anyway I'm glad you're ready to move on.............to the next fake story.

Nope....never said that. I said it's a big deal when you are the PRESIDENT......not the loser in the election. Think about this, murders happen every hour......what made Aaron Hernandez's different?

Sorry, not buying the "fake" news crap........it's too easy to claim anything negative as "fake" and the people have bought in to it. I happen to still trust the media........not everything in it is true, but not everything Trump or any politician says is true either.......

Hahahahaha!

You mad.

At least you seem to be intelligent enough to realize this won't end well for Donnie (that's why you are angry). The other trumpsters on here are so clueless they still think "he's a great guy." Maybe we can get someone to have a private, one on one discussion with Mueller to "hope" he can "let this go."

[roll]

Didnt GOP candidates pay them as well?
Pay for Golden Showers? I guess maybe a few might be in to that.

Pay for the dossier? I believe the work was started by Republicans and taken over by the Democrats after the convention. I also think parts were compiled pro bono and there are rumors that the FBI paid for parts of it too. But it is much, much easier to parrot Breitbart and blast everything else as FAKE.

The Trumpies spinning in circles looking like buffoons yelling, "But Hillary..." Didn't they investigate her? I assume the FBI and CIA are leftist organizations in the Trump supporting bubble. Shrinking bubble at that.

M
Pay for Golden Showers? I guess maybe a few might be in to that.

Pay for the dossier? I believe the work was started by Republicans and taken over by the Democrats after the convention. I also think parts were compiled pro bono and there are rumors that the FBI paid for parts of it too. But it is much, much easier to parrot Breitbart and blast everything else as FAKE.
My personal understanding was that Republicans started it, democrats took it over, and the FBI wanted to pay to have it finished by Steele. Steele was concerned about the content, so he turned it over to McCain's Reps, who turned it over to the FBI.

Donald Jr is not president either.

Hahahahaha!

You mad.

At least you seem to be intelligent enough to realize this won't end well for Donnie (that's why you are angry). The other trumpsters on here are so clueless they still think "he's a great guy." Maybe we can get someone to have a private, one on one discussion with Mueller to "hope" he can "let this go."

[roll]
Always love these posts 3 months down the road when we rub your nose in them and watch you hide silently hoping those mean guys stop.

Oh ok. So you apply the law differently to some people than you do others.

No.....try to follow me Dave........I know it's difficult to understand.

1) Trump runs for president
2) Trump Jr. helps in the campaign
3) Russia may be involved
4) Trump wins

THUS.......Trump Jr. is part of the Trump presidency. Hillary didn't win. Bernie didn't win. Obama is no longer president.

Reactions: bamaEER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT