ADVERTISEMENT

The More You Joe

I prefer presidents who can drink from a glass of water with one hand...and properly pronounce "United States."

I prefer presidents who don't molest children. I guess we all have different standards... [eyeroll]

3A1Z.gif

ActiveReadyKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Gunny46 and wvu2007
As well as a KKK Exalted Cyclops as your Senator. You are a racist piece of shit.

I'm not the one attacking BLM, bro. I'm not the one supporting trump, bro. I'm not the one calling people on both sides "very fine people," bro. I'm not the one fighting to keep up Confederate monuments, bro. I'm not the one trying to scare suburban moms that the big, bad, awful, blacks are coming to invade their suburbs, bro. I'm not the one shitting my pants over the BLM helmet sticker, bro.

I'm not the one attacking BLM, bro. I'm not the one supporting trump, bro. I'm not the one calling people on both sides "very fine people," bro. I'm not the one fighting to keep up Confederate monuments, bro. I'm not the one trying to scare suburban moms that the big, bad, awful, blacks are coming to invade their suburbs, bro. I'm not the one shitting my pants over the BLM helmet sticker, bro.

However, you are the one supporting infanticide, bro. A country with no borders, bro. Antifa anarchists, bro. Ignoring our Constitution, bro. Banishing and or defunding law enforcement, bro. Treating illegal foreign nationals, including criminals, better than our own country's citizens, bro. Metaphorically, spitting in the faces of our brave men and women of our military, bro. A racist, bro. A pedophile, bro....etc...etc...etc, bro.

3A1Z.gif

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
AND NEITHER AM I.......I do believe that Black Lives Matter......That's why you shit you pants every time I remind you about what is taking place in cities across the Nation like Chicago.
Here...just to piss you off:
Chicago Final August Totals (vs Aug 2019)
Shot & Killed: 63 (+37%)
Total Shot: 493 (+72%)

Chicago Week in Progress (8/30 – 9/5)
Shot & Killed: 11
Total Shot: 71

Chicago 2020 Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 480
Total Shot: 2837

Last edited:
However, you are the one supporting infanticide, bro. A country with no borders, bro. Antifa anarchists, bro. Ignoring our Constitution, bro. Banishing and or defunding law enforcement, bro. Treating illegal foreign nationals, including criminals, better than our own country's citizens, bro. Metaphorically, spitting in the faces of our brave men and women of our military, bro. A racist, bro. A pedophile, bro....etc...etc...etc, bro.

3A1Z.gif

You are the worst person on the whole board to automatically repeat nonsense you hear on Fox or any other right-wing site, even when it is absolutely not true. You really shouldn't attempt to accuse someone of believing in something when you have no idea what they actually believe in.

You are the worst person on the whole board to automatically repeat nonsense you hear on Fox or any other right-wing site, even when it is absolutely not true. You really shouldn't attempt to accuse someone of believing in something when you have no idea what they actually believe in.
Another example of your stupidity......Every person on this board that sticks up for Trump or a Republican is a "worst person".....your'e just a dumb fuk.

Another example of your stupidity......Every person on this board that sticks up for Trump or a Republican is a "worst person".....your'e just a dumb fuk.

LMAO! When comparing two, you use worse. When comparing more than two, you use worst.

You are the worst person on the whole board...Yeah, I was comparing you to everyone else.

Nice work.

LMAO! When comparing two, you use worse. When comparing more than two, you use worst.

You are the worst person on the whole board...Yeah, I was comparing you to everyone else.

Nice work.
Thanks...what the fuk is you use worse ? Just another example of why you are such a dumb fuk......Maybe you should not post when are sooooo flustered.

Thanks...what the fuk is you use worse ? Just another example of why you are such a dumb fuk......Maybe you should not post when are sooooo flustered.

Are you off your meds? Go take your meds and lay down, gramps. When comparing two, you use worse. When comparing more than two, you use worst.

Do you get it now? Maybe you should have your wife explain it to you.

e-mails.jpg

Unlike you, I'm a free-thinker. You are voting for the the ilk that are for and who makes those things happen. Therefore you are backing them.

100% true. Not one of those things I've posted is false and you know it. That's why you carry on the way you do. For instance. You're actually claiming we aren't giving illegal foreign nationals, welfare, shelter, healthcare and a higher education? You're claiming there aren't any veterans who get less? You're claiming leftists aren't for abortion when the baby is out of the womb? You're claiming you're not voting for a candidate who is for those things?

If those are your claims, then my fellow American, you seriously need to do your homework on the politicians you are voting for. You support what you vote for.

You must be the one calling people on both sides fine people. Trump said there are extreme groups on both sides of the argument but there are "some fine people on both sides of the argument", therefore you lie each time you use the phrase...

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT