ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE The latest on some announcements

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
June 18:

Opa Locka (Fla.) Monsignor Pace 2025 defensive end Wilnerson Telemaque will announce his decision at 2 p.m. at his high school. He has taken official visits to West Virginia May 31-June 2, Wisconsin June 7-9 and Georgia Tech June 14-16. For the longest time I believed this was going to be West Virginia and it still very well could be but there is no question Wisconsin has momentum here. I can say that the Mountaineers haven't given up and was working this one yesterday. And while I'm not as sure as I was before, I do believe that this recruitment isn't going to be over today just based on how difficult this decision-making process has been. I can say that Telemaque really likes West Virginia so we'll see how this all unfolds and then what happens after that in the coming weeks and months.

June 18:

Tampa (Fla.) Gaither 2025 cornerback Serious Stinyard has taken official visits to West Virginia May 31-June 2, Minnesota June 7-9 and Kansas State June 14-16 but this is a race between West Virginia and Kansas State. He will make his announcement Tuesday and it is set for 6 p.m. but he has not tipped his hand to anybody as of me typing this. I could see this one going either way but Stinyard really enjoyed his official visit here and some connections tend to believe it will go in the way of the Mountaineers favor but I am not as sure because Kansas State got the last visit and he canceled his others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News