ADVERTISEMENT

The joke on masks

roadtrasheer

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2016
Parkersburg
We was given company logo mask , the neck tube type , approved by the gas company & I'm assuming approved by health professionals.
We must have them on , so me being the smarta$$ I am I covered my whole face including my eyes ..they are completely see through...
Somebody, anybody please tell me what good are they besides a feel good to braindead people driving by ....

Reactions: BigC and wvu2007
We was given company logo mask , the neck tube type , approved by the gas company & I'm assuming approved by health professionals.
We must have them on , so me being the smarta$$ I am I covered my whole face including my eyes ..they are completely see through...
Somebody, anybody please tell me what good are they besides a feel good to braindead people driving by ....
Studies show they do little to help.

Reactions: eerdoc and locustwv
You can wear extra masks if you think the company issue is insufficient.

They do nothing. My proof? The "spike" in cases we are seeing.

You can wear extra masks if you think the company issue is insufficient.
Lol ....just like you moe missing the point all together....I'll help ya ..the point is even the people issuing mask know that they are a joke ...
I'm not feared of the rona . I think the mask mandates are a joke & they cause more harm than good due to the false sense of security. I have not been to a store or restaurant where employees & customers dont have them down until someone is coming .

Reactions: BigC and eerdoc
Lol ....just like you moe missing the point all together....I'll help ya ..the point is even the people issuing mask know that they are a joke ...
I'm not feared of the rona . I think the mask mandates are a joke & they cause more harm than good due to the false sense of security. I have not been to a store or restaurant where employees & customers dont have them down until someone is coming .
cool story

Reactions: tjebarr
44gfxc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BigC and moe
The science says this is all about control and compliance. Get ready for your world leader, the anti-Christ.
Judging from all the political discord of the last 4 years 4 years of Antichrist rule would be simple....... then comes the reality.

Also, people are forgetting the virus can enter through your eyes. How does a mask prevent that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT