ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP Is Starting to Plot Against Donald Trump

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Republican Party donors and leaders are talking about how best to stop Trump from running away with the nomination again in 2024.

But they don’t have a clear plan to stop him.

Republican Party donors and leaders are talking about how best to stop Trump from running away with the nomination again in 2024.

But they don’t have a clear plan to stop him.

In case you don’t realize, Trump didn’t help us in the Primary. We should’ve run the table against the left. You guys don’t realize how badly people hate the man. People, specifically suburban women, will not vote for him. Wining the WhiteHouse is all that matters and he can’t do it.

Im fine with him taking grenades and starting shit with DeSantis. Best thing that can happen. It’ll insulate DeSantis from him and DeSantis is good enough and smooth enough that he can pull moderates over. He’s also based enough to carry out the MAGA agenda. In the end, the agenda is what matters, not the man.

In case you don’t realize, Trump didn’t help us in the Primary. We should’ve run the table against the left. You guys don’t realize how badly people hate the man. People, specifically suburban women, will not vote for him. Wining the WhiteHouse is all that matters and he can’t do it.

Im fine with him taking grenades and starting shit with DeSantis. Best thing that can happen. It’ll insulate DeSantis from him and DeSantis is good enough and smooth enough that he can pull moderates over. He’s also based enough to carry out the MAGA agenda. In the end, the agenda is what matters, not the man.

I have said numerous times. DeSantis will not win without Trump's loyal supporters. That's a fact. Let them fight it out and see what happens. If Trump wins the nomination they will hug it out and probably run together. Unless the Republicans learn to ballot harvest where it's legal to do so it won't matter either way.

Odds of us being in a hot war by then grow everyday. So let's see how suburban women feel about their husband's and sons being drafted to fight Russia, China. Cartels, and the Middle East. That could very well be on the ballot.

Would you want to fight under the New Democrat Party and RINOS leadership? Based off of my experience I wouldn't want that for their loved ones. Going to be a shit sandwich. Massive clusterfvck.

Mission capable we are currently not. Anyone saying otherwise is more interested in their new job they want at one of the big Contractors down the road than winning and troop welfare right now. We aren't preparing the battlefield through other avenues right now. Is there anyone who doesn't actually believe our CIC isn't compromised? Sad frigging State of Affairs we are currently in. We as a country need to pull our heads out of our ass yesterday or our feelings are going to get hurt for real.

What do you think happens if Repub party calls on Desantis? Trump probably goes independent and hands POTUS over to left or declares as a Dem and runs against the world... now my head hurts..

I have said numerous times. DeSantis will not win without Trump's loyal supporters. That's a fact. Let them fight it out and see what happens. If Trump wins the nomination they will hug it out and probably run together. Unless the Republicans learn to ballot harvest where it's legal to do so it won't matter either way.

Odds of us being in a hot war by then grow everyday. So let's see how suburban women feel about their husband's and sons being drafted to fight Russia, China. Cartels, and the Middle East. That could very well be on the ballot.

Would you want to fight under the New Democrat Party and RINOS leadership? Based off of my experience I wouldn't want that for their loved ones. Going to be a shit sandwich. Massive clusterfvck.

Mission capable we are currently not. Anyone saying otherwise is more interested in their new job they want at one of the big Contractors down the road than winning and troop welfare right now. We aren't preparing the battlefield through other avenues right now. Is there anyone who doesn't actually believe our CIC isn't compromised? Sad frigging State of Affairs we are currently in. We as a country need to pull our heads out of our ass yesterday or our feelings are going to get hurt for real.
Yep, those suburban women and low T men hate Trump with a white hot passion because he hurt their feelings. The hatred is so deep, they would rather see the Nation burn to the ground that have him back in the White House. I have witnessed this first hand and it is truly a remarkable phenomenon.

I am no special pleader for Trump and often steps on his own dick with his arrogance, condescension, and bravado. But he may be the only one that can lead us out of this mess. Biden and the Democrats have laid waste to our country in 2 years and I doubt that will every recover. Trump coming back for one term would put a flame thrower to the swamp and arrest the decline if even just for a few years.

Desantis is a very good and I think he would be a great POTUS, but I agree that the hard core Trump supporters will not come out for him. The loyalty is not there. And if he is the nominee, can he withstand the onslaught of the establishment media? Do not think for one minute that they no will go after him with the same zeal they use to attack Trump. It will be just as bad.

Probably doesn't matter which one wins as the Democrats will pull out all the stops with their mail in voting fraud and election harvesting. That plan is already in place. They will not let a Republican back in the White House.

We are truly in dire times and not enough citizens informed or care about the direction of the country.

What do you think happens if Repub party calls on Desantis? Trump probably goes independent and hands POTUS over to left or declares as a Dem and runs against the world... now my head hurts..

I don't think that's going to happen. Him fighting with DeSantis right now isn't personal as the media wants to make it. It's nothing compared to the opposition research and tactics they will roll out when the time comes.

Yep, those suburban women and low T men hate Trump with a white hot passion because he hurt their feelings. The hatred is so deep, they would rather see the Nation burn to the ground that have him back in the White House. I have witnessed this first hand and it is truly a remarkable phenomenon.

I am no special pleader for Trump and often steps on his own dick with his arrogance, condescension, and bravado. But he may be the only one that can lead us out of this mess. Biden and the Democrats have laid waste to our country in 2 years and I doubt that will every recover. Trump coming back for one term would put a flame thrower to the swamp and arrest the decline if even just for a few years.

Desantis is a very good and I think he would be a great POTUS, but I agree that the hard core Trump supporters will not come out for him. The loyalty is not there. And if he is the nominee, can he withstand the onslaught of the establishment media? Do not think for one minute that they no will go after him with the same zeal they use to attack Trump. It will be just as bad.

Probably doesn't matter which one wins as the Democrats will pull out all the stops with their mail in voting fraud and election harvesting. That plan is already in place. They will not let a Republican back in the White House.

We are truly in dire times and not enough citizens informed or care about the direction of the country.
I'm a pretty nice guy IRL. However I would run fingers through someone's eye sockets to win a fight. That’s not arrogance or bravado. It's just what I'm and others I know would be mentally prepared do to protect this country and those they care about.

I'm asking for women to Mother Grizzly up. In you're in a fight for your children's future even if you don't want to be. Nice isn't gettng it done. Playing nice is how we got here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT