ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM The full quote from Brown

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Here’s what I’ll say. There are things that are non-negotiable from a program standpoint and what we believe in from a schematic principle standpoint in each phase of the game. We’re not getting off that. We’re not sitting here hitting the panic button. I’m not freaking out, I haven’t lost belief in our players, haven’t lost belief in our staff. But what we do, is we have to reflect where we made mistakes. The positives how do we compound and how do we continue to build on those positives? What needs to be fixed or maybe more importantly how do we hide what our deficiencies are better? And how do we adjust? That’s probably what everybody wants to know is where do we readjust? You can’t continue to do the same things if they’re not working and that’s really what the process of this week is about. Figuring out how do we build on our positives and diminish where our deficiencies are? Are there some young guys that give us a better opportunity and where do we readjust our planning? The basics and the tenets of our program aren’t changing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News