ADVERTISEMENT

the first OBIDEN idiot/marxist/traitor has been impeached... MAYORKAS... 13FEB2024

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
the FIRST GOOD NEWS OUT OF DC IN THREE YEARS !!!

That makes him the first cabinet secretary to be impeached in almost 150 years...

Last edited:
AwakenedOutlaw

Having learned to NOT overreact to the twists and turns that are coming at us continuously, I wanted to drop my first take in here RE: the Republican's inability to impeach Mayorkas today

Fact is, no one is (or should be) surprised the GOP failed here, but I think that may end up being proven to be the point. Just look around you at the outrage it provokes in people. Perhaps it's that type of fuel that propels us to the expected precipice.

Cutting to the proverbial chase, there's no fixing a political system that's been rotten to the core (and then some) for a long-ass time.

SHOCKER!!! The Globalist UniParty worked together to protect one of its own. Ok, so what else is new?

In related news, that's exactly why the RINOS and Dems both hate DJT. They're on the same team and he represents a clear and present danger to their survival. And I'm not even engaging in hyperbole here...their lives are absolutely on the line.

Truth be told, and from where I sit, the ONLY way forward where we stand a chance in hell of righting this ship is returning stewardship of our Republic to Trump.

Period.

Reactions: atlkvb
Mayorkas is an incompetent liar, however, he gets his marching orders from Obama, er Biden. His removal will lead to nothing.

GGQbHOoWEAAoLGr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT