ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrats stole the election, and it’s critically important we keep saying it... hell, they just admitted to it... TRUMP WON BY 12 MILLION VOTES.

4nf409.jpg

Reactions: wvu2007
KanekoaTheGreat
1h·
Why were there decimal places in the election data

Because an algorithm was used.

Specifically, the "Ranked Choice Voting" algorithm which happens to be more expensive than the software or voting machines.

The Antrim County, Michigan forensic report concluded: “In the logs we identified that the RCV or Ranked Choice Voting Algorithm was enabled. This allows the user to apply a weighted numerical value to candidates and change the overall result.”

Selected not elected.

78004182cba7302f.png
50d9903d463af91d.png
9a4d1be07eea2a7a.png

I noticed this watching election night coverage on OAN. Virginia had decimal points in their vote counts.

I noticed this watching election night coverage on OAN. Virginia had decimal points in their vote counts.
What I couldn't figure out is they called Virginia when only something like 13% of the results were in. I am sure there is some formula that allows the state to be called but that seemed strange to call with so few precincts reporting.

What I couldn't figure out is they called Virginia when only something like 13% of the results were in. I am sure there is some formula that allows the state to be called but that seemed strange to call with so few precincts reporting.
Yea they were calling it for Biden when Trump had a 170,000 vote lead with 89% of the precincts reporting. Couple that with decimal points in the vote totals and it screams fraud.

@a

1h·
Vimeo and YouTube both took this video down within two hours.

Watch here only on Gab TV.

We are scaling up our TV servers like crazy tens of thousands of people are watching this right now at the same time.

Give it a few seconds to load at first before it plays.

Last edited:

Michael_Voris

2h·
Just so we are all clear -

The only real “conspiracy theory” is the Communist Media’s constant coverup of the election truth.

Biden did not win.

Communist China pit that phony Carholic bastard in the White House with the great assistance of the US Communist Media.

Reactions: WVU80ate
@a

8h·

BREAKING: The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney Powell's Michigan election case, and Lin Wood's Georgia election case for its February 19 conference

@a

8h·

BREAKING: The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney Powell's Michigan election case, and Lin Wood's Georgia election case for its February 19 conference
So they wait until after Biden is inaugurated. Typical. Yeah like this isn’t planned to say “Oh well. Too late now”

"The game is rigged folks. It's a big club...... and you ain't in it." George Carlin

SharylAttkisson
2h·

A friendly reminder: calling something a “lie” over and over again doesn’t make it a lie.

No matter how many people say it.

Even if you call it a Big Lie.

If something is a lie, then proving it so only solidifies your credibility.

Whats the problem with performing an autopsy on the lie?

Unless of course.....

see how they split this single vote...

shows that weighted voting was present...

One-Vote-Matters2-.jpg

see how they split this single vote...

shows that weighted voting was present...

One-Vote-Matters2-.jpg
This sh*t keeps piling up, and there's gonna be hell to pay.
The people that are complicit in their silence keep trying to misdirect, and that.crapnisnt.going to fly.
So obvious what is going on.

As I have said before, there is a reason Mussolinis dead body was displayed in a public square.

@LaurenBoebert

1h·
Article I, Section 3, Clause 6 of the Constitution states, “When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside.”

The Chief Justice is not presiding and Trump is no longer in office.

This sham impeachment and trial are unconstitutional.

Reactions: Eagle25427
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT