ADVERTISEMENT

The consensus is in: the smart play is no buyout

why do so many folks on this board think DH is the only decent coach out there? Notice, I didn't say world class. He signs or he doesn't. He moves on or he doesn't. WVU will go on and a new HC will emerge.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
OK here it is:

WVU has had what 8 or so 10 win seasons IN HISTORY

Holgorsen is responsible for one and possibly for TWO of those over a five or six year stretch.

Also one of the few major bowl wins in WVU history, and it is still in the record books.

Came close to a conference championship in the P5 BIG 12 and has one in a BCS conference for the Mountaineers.

No, just any coach from anywhere would not accomplish this for WVU.

Truly sad trolls from elsewhere are able to attack this man daily on WVU boards and others have bought into trying to run WVUs program into the ground rather than let the HC build a great program as he is on his way to doing.

Reactions: JoePaEer
why do so many folks on this board think DH is the only decent coach out there? Notice, I didn't say world class. He signs or he doesn't. He moves on or he doesn't. WVU will go on and a new HC will emerge.
Very easy. We have him was OUR coach. Only small chance that any of those rated at or above him (in your mind) would be willing to come to Morgantown--PERIOd. Keep the good one we have and buyld on that foundation.

Lyons reads this message board fifty times a day ..............seeking direction ............from Paper. At least that's what Lyons told me.

Reactions: DoogEER
Buyout Totals By Year:

2017 - $12.8 million
2018 - $9.9 million
2019 - $6.9 million
2020 - $4.68 million
2021 - $2.4 million

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT