ADVERTISEMENT

The Bruce Ohr 302's will be released by Monday

No I feel sorry for you. Maybe this factoid will be helpful. Prostitution is legal in these countries Aruba, Australia, Austria. Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bonaire, Belgium, Bulgaria.

https://noqreport.com/2019/08/09/bruce-ohrs-302s-bombshell-nobodys-talking/

Even President Trump hasn’t Tweeted about it yet. Perhaps he’s waiting for Fox News to cover it first. I don’t know. But this finally brings to light the truthful narrative that the Russia investigation was driven by partisan hacks within the DoJ colluding with Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC, and their opposition research firm as well as debunked and disgraced former spy Christopher Steele. And they were doing all these things despite Steele’s status as a reliable source having been revoked months before.

This should be pushed by every Republican in DC. It’s the smoking gun.

This is proof-positive people in the Obama DoJ were actively working to subvert the election before, during, and after election day. The Russiagate conspiracy theory was just proven, yet most Republicans are busy not seeing it.

Bingo.
Bruce Ohr knew Fusion GPS was Hillary and DNC funded, he knew Christopher Steele who fed him information for the FBI was Hillary funded.
Bruce Ohr shared information with Andrew Weissman who wrote the Mueller report.
Thus Comey & Mueller knew exactly who funded the dossier

This also means Mueller perjured himself in Congressional testimony when he claimed he didn't know who fusion GPS was.

Reactions: Gunny46
Why did the FBI redact Daniel Jones' name from the just-released Ohr 302s but not Glenn Simpson's, when they both propagated Steele's garbage dossier? Answer: Jones is one of them. Part of the club that needs protection

I'm just waiting for indictments and prosecutions. Then jail terms. My work will be finished here once that happens, (and Trump gets re-elected with 25% Black support)

Last I checked perjury was a felony. Lock 'em up!

the federal law against perjury in the U.S. Code classifies perjury as a felony. ... Penalties for a felony are always more serious than a misdemeanor and can include large fines, and a year or more of jail or prison time.

Woah, wait, what? That was put to rest with the Mueller dossier.

No, I meant the misspelling of Alfa Bank as Alpha. Only a interwebs translator would make that kind of mistake, aka Nellie Ohr.

Well damn, that guy is pretty smart.

Why did the FBI redact Daniel Jones' name from the just-released Ohr 302s but not Glenn Simpson's, when they both propagated Steele's garbage dossier? Answer: Jones is one of them. Part of the club that needs protection

I'm just waiting for indictments and prosecutions. Then jail terms. My work will be finished here once that happens, (and Trump gets re-elected with 25% Black support)

Well huh. This thread is getting some playtime again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT