ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lie

ThePunish-EER

All-American
Aug 19, 2005
Can anyone provide the factual data that confirms the Big Lie is a Big Lie? Was the 2020 election investigated? Were the votes verified? I keep hearing msm repeating this without evidence. Can any of the board libtards provide this?

Surely, this evidence is available. They are telling us 24/7. I just want to see it. Any help from the libtards?

10050894.jpg

Can anyone provide the factual data that confirms the Big Lie is a Big Lie? Was the 2020 election investigated? Were the votes verified? I keep hearing msm repeating this without evidence. Can any of the board libtards provide this?
They can assure you the election wasn't rigged, but you'd be hard pressed to find just one of them who could give you a legitimate policy based reason why they joined 81 million other "alleged" voters for creepy Joe? As if that weren't enough to make you question the legitimacy of his election, look how rapidly most of those "record" voters want nothing to do with him for another 4 years? They may not know why they voted for him in such record numbers (I don't think that many ever did) but they sure as Hell now know they've had just about enough of him as they can stand after almost 3 years! :rolleyes:

ask Pence, the traitor...

4023e7b814a621094ffdb5e64e1f20ab_768x0.jpg

SteveBannon

Judas Pence finally shows his true colors in betraying the Nation, MAGA and President Trump in front of the UniParty Globalist Elites @ the ‘Gridiron Dinner’ in DC

Pence: Trump ‘endangered my family’ on Jan. 6 - POLITICO,

Last edited:
I 100% agree with all the democrats when they said mail in voting is ripe for cheating.
You have to look no further than all of the States where more votes than actual registered voters were counted! That's not some "conspiracy theory" that is documented FACT! Curiously, those States are in the so called "swing districts" than won the election for Biden, and in virtually all of those States Trump was well ahead before those vote counts were all suddenly shut down and suspended. We still haven't been given an adequate explanation why, but we now know Trump lost every one of those States when the counts resumed.

Now you don't have be a mathematician to count registered voters vs number of ballots cast. You also don't have to be a super sleuth to understand an isolated statistical anomaly. However the chances of that same statistical anomaly happening simultaneously in five different States and then Trump losing in each and every one of them is a little more than coincidence. No one...not one one State election board, not one MSM reporter, not one Federal election commission has ever bothered to look into any of that! Trump's Lawyers in their Lawsuits were simply offering the evidence they had gathered, and were asking for someone to investigate all of these obvious discrepancies. Not to mention challenging the sudden changes in election procedures many of these jurisdictions engaged in illegally outside of their State Legislatures!

Instead their legitimate complaint cases were dismissed or never taken up and replaced with the "most secure election in history" caca. It's because none of those cases were ever heard, and no investigations were ever done into any of that, (coupled with his dismal performance) why so many Americans to this day think creepy Joe Biden was illegitimately installed. That's what the Jan 6th protest was all about. People simply wanted assurances this wasn't some pre-arranged set up (it was).

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT