ADVERTISEMENT

The Big 12 would Have been better off with Texas Am instead of Texas

ColoradoMountaineer

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2007
If Texas AM were in the Big 12 istead of Texas The conference would be in better shape. We saw the difference between T&Am basketball and Texas basketball this season. Texas A&M Now has a national championship caliber coach. In a few years Jimbo will rebuild A&M and if they were still in the big 12 they would go head to head with Oklahoma. The big 12 would actually have a marquee game something that is lacking now. The big 12 would also be without this anchor known as the LongHorn network. The Longhorn network is a complete failure but no one would should be that surprised who cares about and underachieving has been scrub like Texas. Texas fans are jealous that Jimbo spurned them for A&M. Jimbo knows that A&M has a chance to be one of the better teams in the best confernce in america instead of some middle of the pack scrub in the big 12.

i-set-my-recorder-last-night-to-the-biggest-loser-but-it-defaulted-to-the-texas-longhorn-networkagain-d90b0.png

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The Big XII would not exist without the University of Texas.
Say what you want about the University but unless you have lived in Texas you do not understand that the state revolves around one school.
Afterall it is in the capital.

When Texas was on its way out the Texas legislature got involved. When A&M left the Big XII told them not to let the door hit their ass on the way out

Texas brings 30 million people the conference
The rest of the states bring 12 million

West Virginia if they want more power needs to have about 20 million people move to their state.

Sometimes in life you should understand reality and th situation at hand. Texas has power because the school is 3/4 of the conference.

Last edited:
Billionaire Supporters Help the Longhorns' Program Set a Revenue Record.

If Texas could leave without causing major issues they would have.

Sometimes something doesn’t have all the power and sometimes not everyone is powerless

Just be happy the Big XII is here stronger than Ever

If Texas AM were in the Big 12 istead of Texas The conference would be in better shape. We saw the difference between T&Am basketball and Texas basketball this season. Texas A&M Now has a national championship caliber coach. In a few years Jimbo will rebuild A&M and if they were still in the big 12 they would go head to head with Oklahoma. The big 12 would actually have a marquee game something that is lacking now. The big 12 would also be without this anchor known as the LongHorn network. The Longhorn network is a complete failure but no one would should be that surprised who cares about and underachieving has been scrub like Texas. Texas fans are jealous that Jimbo spurned them for A&M. Jimbo knows that A&M has a chance to be one of the better teams in the best confernce in america instead of some middle of the pack scrub in the big 12.

Post of the year!!! So right about the that POS Texas.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
If Texas could leave without causing major issues they would have.

Sometimes something doesn’t have all the power and sometimes not everyone is powerless

Just be happy the Big XII is here stronger than Ever
If Texas would leave the big 12 it would be and improvement. Only 1 winning season in the last 4 years. Jimbo will make Texas the number 4 team in the state of Texas.

But Texas gave West Virginia the chance to create a huge program by lying low.

Truthfully in 2011 I was in favor of Louisville. They made more money and their fanbase is a lot more similar to a Big XII fanbase.

Oliver Luck was your AD and he also attended UT law school as well as WVU. More importantly he was a Houston resident for a lot of his adult life.

If you are upset about the Big XII you should talk to your AD. Lyons has continued Luck’s narrative.

Last edited:
But Texas gave West Virginia the chance to create a huge program by lying low.

Truthfully in 2011 I was in favor of Louisville. They made more money and their fanbase is a lot more similar to a Big XII fanbase.

Oliver Luck was your AD and he also attended UT law school as well as WVU. More importantly he was a Houston resident for a lot of his adult life.

If you are upset about the Big XII you should talk to your AD. Lyons has continued Luck’s narrative.
If you're truly a texas fan which everyone knows you are not they go to a forum where people actually care.

And what lies are those that you're not truly a texas fan?

Your fanbase allowed Penn St to run all over you.

Pitt fans then allowed their school to tear down their home stadium and forced them to play in a NFL stadium

Sorry about the truth but your fanbase is not as smart nor as clever as your think.

If WVU was in a horrible conference and their future was not as bright as Pitt you wouldn’t have to tell them
Pitt is trash like it has been since 1991.
Funny thing is your administration made the same mistake by joining the ACC.
ACC is the Big East 2.0

Your fanbase allowed Penn St to run all over you.

Pitt fans then allowed their school to tear down their home stadium and forced them to play in a NFL stadium

Sorry about the truth but your fanbase is not as smart nor as clever as your think.

If WVU was in a horrible conference and their future was not as bright as Pitt you wouldn’t have to tell them
Pitt is trash like it has been since 1991.
Funny thing is your administration made the same mistake by joining the ACC.
ACC is the Big East 2.0
This post is more evidence that you are a Pitt fan posing as a Texas Fan. No true Texas fan would know anything about the situation between pitt and Penn state. No true Texas fan would care. Just like you mentioned yesterday about visiting the penn state board. Why would someone who claims to be a Texas fan be visiting the Penn state board. Thanks for proving my point fraud.

This post is more evidence that you are a Pitt fan posing as a Texas Fan. No true Texas fan would know anything about the situation between pitt and Penn state. No true Texas fan would care. Just like you mentioned yesterday about visiting the penn state board. Why would someone who claims to be a Texas fan be visiting the Penn state board. Thanks for proving my point fraud.

Why would any WVU fan attempt to tear down their team?

You insult the football program and the basketball program
You insult the Big XII

Only time you are seen on here is after a loss.
This proves my point even more so.

I researched you and your numerous accounts.
Seen you post on the Pitt board and the Penn St board.

Luckily Vernon doesn’t ban you and your 50 accounts.

That doesn’t mean you have free reign on this board to insult anyone that shows pride in being a WVU fan.

WVU to me has Stockholm Syndrome. I do not know why they would even want to play a school as irrelevant as Pitt.

Why would any WVU fan attempt to tear down their team?

You insult the football program and the basketball program
You insult the Big XII

Only time you are seen on here is after a loss.
This proves my point even more so.

I researched you and your numerous accounts.
Seen you post on the Pitt board and the Penn St board.
The only one I have ever critized is DH and the Big 12. Please provide a link of some of my posts on the Pitt and Penn State board. I have never posted their once you liar. Please tell me why no one knows who you are on the Texas sites. You are a pitt troll posing as a texas fan.

Luckily Vernon doesn’t ban you and your 50 accounts.

That doesn’t mean you have free reign on this board to insult anyone that shows pride in being a WVU fan.

WVU to me has Stockholm Syndrome. I do not know why they would even want to play a school as irrelevant as Pitt.
Maybe you should come up with some new content your 50 screen name act isn't fooling anyone. If you truly are a texas fan which we know you're not then show some pride and post on your home board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT