3. Texas

4. TCU

t-5. Oklahoma State

t-5. Texas Tech

7. Oklahoma

8. Iowa State

9. West Virginia

10. Kansas State

Congratulations on not being picked to finish in last place, which is where WVU ended up last season.

On the positive side, it's a good thing Houston, BYU, and Cincinnati haven't joined yet, or it could be worse.

Big 12 2022-23 Preseason Poll

1. Baylor

2. Kansas

3. Texas

4. TCU

t-5. Oklahoma State

t-5. Texas Tech

7. Oklahoma

8. Iowa State

9. West Virginia

10. Kansas State

Congratulations on not being picked to finish in last place, which is where WVU ended up last season.
last in the B12 but still with souls in a jar in Morgantown

• Haha
Reactions: Stone_Cold
last in the B12 but still with souls in a jar in Morgantown
So much for your being realistic...LOL Hey, give tHuggs credit for not being picked to finish behind Kansas State, which fired its coach and lost almost its entire roster. Hall of Fame worthy, indeed.

So much for your being realistic...LOL Hey, give tHuggs credit for not being picked to finish behind Kansas State, which fired its coach and lost almost its entire roster. Hall of Fame worthy, indeed.
time will tell...the game catches up and surpasses everyone eventually ......even an HOF guy like The Bear

We know. Tell the Warden to revoke your internet privileges, as you suck at this stuff.
Remember when he was telling everybody (you more so than others) that he made a lot more money than all of us? Makes one wonder why a nerd with that much money cannot afford to attend a WVU sporting event, but yet, here he is, posting away on the site while the games are going on. Think he even 'claims' to live up that way, but yet, the fat fvck cannot afford to go to games. I'm guessing it's due to the ticket office charging he and his fat wife for an entire row of seats.

Remember when he was telling everybody (you more so than others) that he made a lot more money than all of us? Makes one wonder why a nerd with that much money cannot afford to attend a WVU sporting event, but yet, here he is, posting away on the site while the games are going on. Think he even 'claims' to live up that way, but yet, the fat fvck cannot afford to go to games. I'm guessing it's due to the ticket office charging he and his fat wife for an entire row of seats.
Heterosexual rich people don't troll message boards at 3:00 a.m. Moreover, it took her 17 years and my shaming her for months for her to decide to part with pennies per day to subscribe to the Blue Lot.

Look at this rambling mess from the twat that has me on IGNORE.

I live rent free in her head too.

This is the account that PEDOPHILEFOREVER has lied about hundreds of times. She insists that it's been banned, but hopes you don't notice that she's been caught up in another lie:

tOSUGrad90​

All-Conference
Messages7,337Reaction score2,358Points378

Joined Oct 19, 2015
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing member profile tOSUGrad90

Hey, dumba$$forever: Have you looked up the word, "ban" yet, you imbecile? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT