ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden administration is whipping black immigrants

711c004a33389f5b.png

yeah, only the Clintons are allowed to abuse the Haitians...

366d961465884f63.png

I figured this story would be fake news, considering the Pedo-Joe administration WANTS illegal aliens in our country.

This story has been debunked.

All people coming across our borders illegally should be chased down by any means possible & whipped . Would only have to whip a few

Sure that’s a Trumper doing it. And the story has been debunked of course. You Trumpers and your fake news.
You ever watched News Hour on public television? They, Miss Piggy and Judy Woodruff, are blaming Trump policy for what is happening to the Haitians at the border...I kid you not.

Last edited:
You ever watch News Hour on public television? They, Miss Piggy and Judy Woodruff, are blaming Trump policy for what is happening to the Haitians at the border...I kid you not.
You mean to tell me that you did not know Trump was at fault for everything politicians have done for the last 100 years & the next 100 ....all of Bidens piss poor decisions while in the Senate, yep Trump made him do it ....

Reactions: bornaneer and 30CAT
No one is asking this question, you can't walk from Haiti to Mexico how are they getting to the border, maybe a better question is who is bringing them to the border

Yeah...And he's crying "fake news" while ignoring the fact that it was the leftist media he relies on that created the fake story! :joy:
Hey he still believes he can play golf!

@NYC_Eer and that powerful stroke off the "T" with a 5 iron :rolleyes:
giphy.gif

Poor guy...believes his own self created delusions

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT