ADVERTISEMENT

THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF DONALD J. TRUMP... 50min ... THERE WERE TWO SHOOTERS

When Secret Service members stopped Li, he told them that he had information that China was involved in the assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump and wanted to leave the documents with them.

However, the agents told him that he was trespassing and was not allowed to leave any documents.

Mar-a-Lago trespassing suspect claims China involved in assassination attempt of Donald Trump, police say​

I feel pretty confident it wasn't the Jews or Bush. They would have gotten someone who could actually shot. Probably pretty safe to shelf that thought.
I think it's a combination of #2 and #3 which ironically added together gives us #4!

Bottom line: it was no "accident". It was a set up. Trump's supposed to be a dead man right now. That's why we're getting nothing but lies, incomplete answers, or shoulder shrugging incompetence.

I think it's a combination of #2 and #3 which ironically added together gives us #4!

Bottom line: it was no "accident". It was a set up. Trump's supposed to be a dead man right now. That's why we're getting nothing but lies, incomplete answers, or shoulder shrugging incompetence.

I said it was extreme incompetence the only question is was it intentional incompetence. Trump will have to win to get real answers but everyone else can come to their own conclusions until then. Blaming the Jews or Bush is a distraction from the other obvious clues.

Because if they can't win the honest way they have no problem starting a Civil War. Hence why they target his supporters too.

The woman, Christina Montoya, was arrested after traveling to the nation's capital. Police were first notified about her by the Secret Service, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

Texas woman charged with threats against former President Trump, DC police say​

The Secret Service alerted DC Metro Police to the threat​

How many more like this running around and have they been paying anyone in Government off?

Pakistani national with ties to Iran charged in connection to a foiled assassination plot potentially targeting Trump​

Pakistani man with ties to Iran charged in foiled assassination plot potentially targeting Trump, DOJ says​

Last edited:
Did he or others find Government Employees willing to play ball for the right price?

Like I keep saying. How many more Turds like this are running around trying to payoff people to kill Trump. That includes some people in our Government. Until Trump is elected we won't really know or how high it could go. However there's definitely prior behavior that leads to certain suspects.

Too much incompetence and the answers are not good enough to anyone who has done this kind of work.

NEW: Per multiple federal law enforcement sources to me and
@davidspunt
, the Pakistani national w/ Iranian ties who was arrested by the FBI for plotting an assassination on US soil was admitted into the US via parole for "significant public benefit" when CBP encountered him at the airport in TX in April after he flew in from overseas, and the sponsor of his parole was the FBI's Dallas office, for "security interests".

We are told the FBI had intelligence on Asif Merchant before he arrived in the US, and needed him to physically come into the country to develop the case on him and arrest him, and that if they had arrested him at Customs, they would not have been able to gather evidence and information about his plot.

Fox is told this method is not an uncommon tactic.

Merchant was arrested on July 12th, nearly three months after he was admitted into the US. The FBI had eyes on him during this time, and utilized numerous undercover agents, who Merchant thought were hitmen he was hiring.For background purposes, when a noncitizen encounters DHS, the agency has discretion to offer a humanitarian parole grant to admit them into the US. Typically, it is a 2 year grant and allows them to apply for work authorization. Under US law, it has to be on a case by case basis, either for "urgent humanitarian reasons", or "significant public benefit". In this case - it was the latter, with the benefit being the active law enforcement investigation.

That's unacceptable and how conspiracy theories get out of control. But you keep bringing it on yourselves.

GVBvRo-XAAEUc9v

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT