ADVERTISEMENT

That look CNN gives the Pentagon Press Secretary at 0:38.

The honeymoon's over.

Biden administration spokesman John Kirby: No plan to get Americans to Afghanistan airport

5,000 - 10,000 Americans are still behind enemy lines.

Basically: they don't know.

Is anyone surprised? Putting a Democrat in charge today is the equivalent of giving your 5 year old the keys to the car. Both results end in a crash

Is anyone surprised? Putting a Democrat in charge today is the equivalent of giving your 5 year old the keys to the car. Both results end in a crash
I wouldn’t go that far. There are plenty of dems who could run the country reasonably well. Biden just isn’t one of them.

The worst part of all this is those who voted for Biden knew he wasn’t up to the task but Orange Man Bad must control. It shows how small and childish today’s voters really are.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I wouldn’t go that far. There are plenty of dems who could run the country reasonably well. Biden just isn’t one of them.

The worst part of all this is those who voted for Biden knew he wasn’t up to the task but Orange Man Bad must control. It shows how small and childish today’s voters really are.
I can’t think of one Democrat who can. JFK was their last good one. Bill Clinton started this mess with China and now they’ve become a super power. Their ideas are crazy. From this day forward, that party needs eliminated. It’s a failed agenda. It’s radical and it’s dangerous.

I can’t think of one Democrat who can. JFK was their last good one. Bill Clinton started this mess with China and now they’ve become a super power. Their ideas are crazy. From this day forward, that party needs eliminated. It’s a failed agenda. It’s radical and it’s dangerous.
I could be wrong but I believe big daddy Bush started this little deal with China & Clinton finalized it .

Reactions: Gunny46
I could be wrong but I believe big daddy Bush started this little deal with China & Clinton finalized it .
Clinton was the one who gave them the ball bearing technology for the missiles before they received that their long range missiles couldn't hit 100 miles within their target

Clinton was the one who gave them the ball bearing technology for the missiles before they received that their long range missiles couldn't hit 100 miles within their target
Yes I understand that Clinton gave them weapons technology in many ways. Bush sr started it & every president since then except Trump has sold our soul to them. Not j6st the president but our representatives. We have way to many life time politicians, to many legacy politicians getting rich

Reactions: D. Denzil Finney
Yes I understand that Clinton gave them weapons technology in many ways. Bush sr started it & every president since then except Trump has sold our soul to them. Not j6st the president but our representatives. We have way to many life time politicians, to many legacy politicians getting rich
Yep, on both sides. And until that gets corrected, it is just more of the same. everyone noticed the old guard circling the wagons before President Trump even took office. He was their biggest threat and they did everything they could to protect their schemes and kickbacks.

(I can’t think of a single Dem that could run the country)

Last edited:
Yep, on both sides. And until that gets corrected, it is just more of the same. everyone noticed the old guard circling the wagons before President Trump even took office. He was their biggest threat and they did everything they could to protect their schemes and kickbacks.
Exactly. It’s one big global money laundering scheme. Americans need help? Forget about it. No benefit to politicians here to do anything. BUT, if another country needs “help”, we start handing over millions in relief aid. I guarantee you these DC parasites get a percentage of that relief aid returned to them in off shore accounts. Guaranteed. And China? You have a case of DC politicians setting up a scheme for US based corporations to setup shop in China to exploit their low wage and/or forced labor to manufacture the junk we buy. Notice literally everything you buy now is made in China? Do you think DC politicians aren’t getting payoffs for allowing this? Once you get this, the entire anti Trump movement makes PERFECT sense. Remember those Chinese tariffs? That’s why we have a pandemic created in that Chinese lab. Accident or coincidence? You make the call

Hammer just met the nail squarely !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT