ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Nugent: God bless voters in Chicago for waking up

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

Her voters ran away faster than her hairline.

Now she can go back to her first job playing "Beetlejuice" on the "Howard Stern Show"

Well, at least she conceded and didn't file a lawsuit claiming "fraud", and wished the future mayor luck. Just saying. :joy:

Well, at least she conceded and didn't file a lawsuit claiming "fraud", and wished the future mayor luck. Just saying. :joy:
It was just a primary election and it is kinda hard to cry fraud when as mayor your office is running the election but other than that great post if this board was a clown show.

It was just a primary election and it is kinda hard to cry fraud when as mayor your office is running the election but other than that great post if this board was a clown show.
Ummm......yeah, it was a primary. Elections are rigged........ 👍

Ummm......yeah, it was a primary. Elections are rigged........ 👍
Yeah I get. Your response sound good and snarky and when reality came knocking you felt stupid.

It happens.

Btw....

If you are suggesting elections in Chicago are not rigged that would make you the one guy who makes that claim. Ever.

So congrats

My 1st Concert

Ted Nugent- 1st Album
REO Speed Wagon
Aerosmith- Toys in the Atic

Charleston

Yeah I get. Your response sound good and snarky and when reality came knocking you felt stupid.

It happens.

Btw....

If you are suggesting elections in Chicago are not rigged that would make you the one guy who makes that claim. Ever.

So congrats
All elections are rigged. Everyone elected are fraudulent leaders. Right?

All elections are rigged. Everyone elected are fraudulent leaders. Right?
Nobody has ever said that.

Let me give you some advice. It will help you appear much less stupid moving forward.

When someone points out you are wrong, just say thanks and move on. Doubling down on stupid points and trying to put words in people's mouth is transparent idiocy.

This one is free.

Reactions: 30CAT
Nobody has ever said that.

Let me give you some advice. It will help you appear much less stupid moving forward.

When someone points out you are wrong, just say thanks and move on. Doubling down on stupid points and trying to put words in people's mouth is transparent idiocy.

This one is free.
Wrong? F**k Dave. There was nothing to "prove" here. It was a primary. Duh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT