ADVERTISEMENT

RIVALS Take Two: Could Sills emerge as one of nation's best WRs?

Was up in DE yesterday. Met a guy whose daughter went to school with Sills. Gave me some insight on him I didn't realize and was unaware of.

I would say he will face tougher challenges this year with majority of teams planning to put a stop to him. Other WR need to step up and take advantage thus giving Sills a better chance to an amazing season.

As last season entered the later games, teams did reduce Sills' TDs by dropping someone back to make it more difficult to get a pass to him on his slant pattern. Hope we come up more ways to get the ball to Sills.

Was up in DE yesterday. Met a guy whose daughter went to school with Sills. Gave me some insight on him I didn't realize and was unaware of.

You cant just state something like this and roll out. Are you the kind of guy that rolls a grenade into a room and walks away? Cuz I am.

As last season entered the later games, teams did reduce Sills' TDs by dropping someone back to make it more difficult to get a pass to him on his slant pattern. Hope we come up more ways to get the ball to Sills.

Teams never did stop Sills. The injury to Will is what slowed him down. He had 2 TDs in the KSU game and the next game was with TX and down goes our QB and what could have been a nice season.

Emerge? I thought he had already established himself as one of, if not the best, receivers in the country.

I'd say that true in the Red Zone, but not elsewhere. Only average speed. this year he could see coverage from more shut-down corners, so further developing his cutting skills will be crucial. That being said, the Rams took a similar player in college and turned him into a 'go to' third down guy. This is where Sills will excel in the NFL. Not as a home run threat. But, as a third down 'go to' receiver and in the Red Zone.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT