ADVERTISEMENT

Storm Area 51?

One those people will shoot your ass and second their is nothing at area 51 for Alien Hunters Trust me!

@TownesVanZandt you have an opinion(expertise) about everything. Hey Mr Knowitall are there aliens at Area 51? Google away and get back to us. Thanks in advance.

No...

I truthfully think anyone connected with this should be arrested.

The people who are promoting this probably aren't from the US
If they start getting people to storm federal property ...
Where does it go from there.

Area 51 is where the USAF test new equipment.

If you want to know what goes on there get a security clearance
Once security clearances are unimportant this country will be wide open for anything.

Area 51, UC Berkeley...the list goes on and on about places that are very important for this country and the development of new weapons to protect the United States.

Funny how a lot of these places are back under suspicious like the 1960's and 1970's.

Told ya guys Texass, 304 would chirp in after a google session aaaahahahahaha!!!!
I really am Gold haha.

Time to move on Greggy
Did I hurt you or something.

Area 51 is an USAF military base.

Civilians have no reason to be there or anywhere around there without permission.
Some military installations are open to the public while others are not
Area 51 is one that is not.

Someone who claims to be a big time conservative as yourself should have respect for our military installations.

Should have called this out for what it is before me.
Google doesn't teach you critical thinking skills.

What these people are talking about is a federal crime.
Just talking about it and planning it is actually conspiracy to commit a federal crime.

Amazes me how stupid this country has become.

Maybe it is because the Internet makes it so obvious.

Section 1382 of Title 18 forbids trespassing on military bases. Two distinct offenses are embraced by this section. First, 18 U.S.C. § 1382 prohibits any person from entering any military installation for any purpose prohibited by law. In addition, this section precludes individuals who have been removed from bases and instructed not to reenter from reentering without permission.

The intent required for these two offenses differs. In order to violate the first paragraph of 18 U.S.C. § 1382 an individual must enter for some "purpose prohibited by law or lawful regulation." Thus, this offense is a specific intent crime. Note, however, that in military installations where the public is forbidden entry by law or regulations, the simple intent to enter will be sufficient to trigger this section.

The second paragraph of this section forbids reentry onto a military base after one has been removed from that base and told not to return. Given the nature of this offense it has been suggested that a distinct criminal intent need not be shown. SeeHoldridge v. United States, 282 F.2d 302, 309 (8th Cir. 1960). The mere presence of the individual on the base after his exclusion is sufficient to violate the law.

This section applies to any military, naval, or coast guard reservation, post, fort, arsenal, yard, station or installation over which the United States has exclusive possession. See Holdridge v. United States, 282 F.2d at 309. Persons violating this section are subject to 6 months imprisonment, a $500 fine, or both.

Of course, property offenses occurring on military bases may also violate 18 U.S.C. § 1361 or, where federal jurisdiction exists, the applicable federal enclave statutes.

Amazes me how stupid this country has become.

Maybe it is because the Internet makes it so obvious.

Section 1382 of Title 18 forbids trespassing on military bases. Two distinct offenses are embraced by this section. First, 18 U.S.C. § 1382 prohibits any person from entering any military installation for any purpose prohibited by law. In addition, this section precludes individuals who have been removed from bases and instructed not to reenter from reentering without permission.

The intent required for these two offenses differs. In order to violate the first paragraph of 18 U.S.C. § 1382 an individual must enter for some "purpose prohibited by law or lawful regulation." Thus, this offense is a specific intent crime. Note, however, that in military installations where the public is forbidden entry by law or regulations, the simple intent to enter will be sufficient to trigger this section.

The second paragraph of this section forbids reentry onto a military base after one has been removed from that base and told not to return. Given the nature of this offense it has been suggested that a distinct criminal intent need not be shown. SeeHoldridge v. United States, 282 F.2d 302, 309 (8th Cir. 1960). The mere presence of the individual on the base after his exclusion is sufficient to violate the law.

This section applies to any military, naval, or coast guard reservation, post, fort, arsenal, yard, station or installation over which the United States has exclusive possession. See Holdridge v. United States, 282 F.2d at 309. Persons violating this section are subject to 6 months imprisonment, a $500 fine, or both.

Of course, property offenses occurring on military bases may also violate 18 U.S.C. § 1361 or, where federal jurisdiction exists, the applicable federal enclave statutes.
should be a law against you continually storming/trolling this forum. Not to mention, having 36 troll profiles.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
do you have a team of special ops that informs you of every time I make a post? Besides, you told us you were posting elsewhere, yes?
Yeah...when i open the threads and read them.....people's names are located on the left with their avatar.

And says the guy that responds to my stuff in 14 minutes or less.

Do you need me to explain anything else on how message boards work?

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
When you punch these idiots around they become obsessed with you
Problem is they need to be punched around on this message board because they have taken this place into the sewer.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT