ADVERTISEMENT

Stock market new highs

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Oh I bet Donny will say that the stock market is now not important. Good job tampon don

No. He probably thinks the stock market is how many items are actually on store shelves? 😏

It's headed to a crash. Then shevles will be empty. If Harris is given a promotion it will get there faster.

You don't have to like the Stock market. You just need to understand alot of people's pensions are tied to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
It's headed to a crash. Then shevles will be empty. If Harris is given a promotion it will get there faster.
@sammyk doesn't own any stock, I also doubt he even has a portfolio or knows what that is?

#poor

@sammyk doesn't own any stock, I also doubt he even has a portfolio.

#poor

I added a note to the post above. Is there corruption in the below. Of course. Also alot of pensions tied to it too. People should be careful what they wish for.

Low preforming because they are lazy or because times are getting harder?

Oh I bet Donny will say that the stock market is now not important. Good job tampon don
As of today 9.3.24 stocks are down over 600 points and on pace for one of the biggest one day drops this year! Why aren't you on here thanking Kamala or at least giving her credit?

Ans: Because you're a media mind numbed lemming 😏

GWjhtl1WAAQXOOE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT