ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting on the CIT Champions Parade in Huntington

Obviously the mighty Herd put more effort in their tourney games and considered it important. So when's the parade? It's a simple question.

When you get down to the brass tacks no excuses can make up for the way our team sucked this year. Let the Herdiots have their fun for now, because they know it will be a long time before we suffer through another season as miserable as the past one was.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
what do you know....mr north of buffalo:scream:
Stop sucking up and trying to divert this thread towards me, sh!t bag. Old Fold & Blewtards should not be starting threads about a tournament that a school actually won, as tHuggs took a stiff rooster up his fat a$$.

Because y’all sucked

59422913.jpg

Do you see anyone here saying anything other than we sucked last year? Enjoy it, soon enough you'll once again be envious of WVU........

Stop sucking up and trying to divert this thread towards me, sh!t bag. Old Fold & Blewtards should not be starting threads about a tournament that a school actually won, as tHuggs took a stiff rooster up his fat a$$.

You get dumber and dumber with every post.

I haven't seen anybody declare victory that fast since the Chanticleers lit up the Morganhole Coliseum last month!

you mad,bro.?.....chill...it's only april.....and I've still got a fiver on the game in cleveland if you're interested

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT