ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting for stolen election evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtn1neer
Yawn so you are saying there is none. Ok got it. Again Donny the liar and his fools that follow him.

Yawn so you are saying there is none. Ok got it. Again Donny the liar and his fools that follow him.
Should the wall be built and ICE funding increased on the border? Trump says "yes" how about you?

Kamala wanted to get rid of ICE and she once called the wall Trump’s "vanity" project! Now she claims she wants to finish the wall and fully fund more ICE officers!

You agree with her Trump's position is correct or do you think she lying to you?

(If you don't answer doesn't that mean you know Trump is right and you also know Kamala is lying to you?)

Ans: Yes.

Last edited:
I will have to take your word for it since 14 year olds are your specialty.
Some 50 year old dude that writes like a 14 year old has a lot to say. I guess now that school is in session again, you have more time on your hands, because you aren't chatting with them online all day.

You do realize Catturd isn't a source and he just retweets other articles he wants to retweet? I mean I am convinced you are a simpletons but something like this is too easy even for a fuking tard like you
I'm the moron, and you think I give a shit where a Catturd gets his info or thinks that someone that goes by Catturd properly vets the info he retweets? That makes a lot of sense. It actually does make a lot of sense given your worldview from your lazy boy.

I'm the moron, and you think I give a shit where a Catturd gets his info or thinks that someone that goes by Catturd properly vets the info he retweets? That makes a lot of sense. It actually does make a lot of sense given your worldview from your lazy boy.
Why do Democrats oppose providing proof of legal U.S. citizenship in order to vote?

Some 50 year old dude that writes like a 14 year old has a lot to say. I guess now that school is in session again, you have more time on your hands, because you aren't chatting with them online all day.
You seem to know a lot about the schedules for 14 year olds. I'm shocked.

You are the one attacking Catturd for not getting information when we have proved a hundred times in this forum that YOU don't know shit about the topics you debate. Don't ever pretend in your tiny little brain that you know more or work harder than me. You are the one who tried to bolster his own worth by claiming to be from the big city until it became a laughingstock and you changed your story.

Go cry bitch.

Nothing like that gets released without Garland approving it.
Yes but not just him. Everyone involved with it should be charged. Also with his admission of guilt we should walk him out into the public and blow off his head just so anyone getting any bright ideas will know it is a suicide mission

Kamala is the one who got sworn in and is running for President. Jill can only bitch and complain. Not to loudly though or they 25 Amendment Joe.
It should be that way but there is no 25th amendment we know of so Kamala is #2 and whoever is running the white house it isn't the one sworn to do so.

Reactions: atlkvb
It should be that way but there is no 25th amendment we know of so Kamala is #2 and whoever is running the white house it isn't the one sworn to do so.

They could 25th Amendment his ass tomorrow for mental health reasons. Harris is and has been running things. She has the leverage.

You are the one attacking Catturd for not getting information when we have proved a hundred times in this forum that YOU don't know shit about the topics you debate. Don't ever pretend in your tiny little brain that you know more or work harder than me. You are the one who tried to bolster his own worth by claiming to be from the big city until it became a laughingstock and you changed your story.

Go cry bitch.
Literally none of what you wrote is remotely true. Your fat ass sits in a lazy boy. No need to lie about it.

Literally none of what you wrote is remotely true. Your fat ass sits in a lazy boy. No need to lie about it.
You cry that it isn't true but anyone can read the board and know it is true. You calling me fat is the funniest thing ever. I'm skinnier than all your 14 year old dates.

They could 25th Amendment his ass tomorrow for mental health reasons. Harris is and has been running things. She has the leverage.
They could but as far as we know they haven't. We just don't know who is calling the shots. I mean we don't hear from the a white House. Cabinet heads are announcing everything. It could be skybet at this point

Skinny LOL.
Under 20 BMI. Stick with teenagers clown. They don't embarrass you unless they make secret videos.

I mean imagine calling someone out for posting like a teenager and then calling them fat.

Too stupid to be a good hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Under 20 BMI. Stick with teenagers clown. They don't embarrass you unless they make secret videos.
I don't believe you. Your fat ass sits online in your lazy boy all day. You made some dumb comment about where I live. I moved. Something you know nothing about. You couldn't get your fat ass out of your lazy boy let alone WV. Talk about a laughingstock.

I don't believe you. Your fat ass sits online in your lazy boy all day. You made some dumb comment about where I live. I moved. Something you know nothing about. You couldn't get your fat ass out of your lazy boy let alone WV. Talk about a laughingstock.
I've lived outside of WV. I came back to WV because I got paid to come here. You left NYC because you couldn't afford to back up your mouth.

But OH NOES....NYCpedo doesn't believe me. It doesn't matter what you believe.

I've lived outside of WV. I came back to WV because I got paid to come here. You left NYC because you couldn't afford to back up your mouth.

But OH NOES....NYCpedo doesn't believe me. It doesn't matter what you believe.
Unless you count getting up from your lazy boy as outside of WV, I don't believe you.

Unless you count getting up from your lazy boy as outside of WV, I don't believe you.
You were the one calling people fat. Don't be a bitch when you get your words shoved down your throat. But but you don't believe ne....(Insert crocodile tears emoji)

You were the one calling people fat. Don't be a bitch when you get your words shoved down your throat. But but you don't believe ne....(Insert crocodile tears emoji)
You don't know how to post an emoji? The little 14 year olds you DM on Twitter should have taught you that fatty.

Tell me more about how I am a 50 something posting like a 14 year old. The hypocrisy. Getting exposed pisses of pedos apparently.
You're proving yourself a pedo with every post. No wonder you are obsessed talking about them...you're trying to find pedos like yourself.

You're proving yourself a pedo with every post. No wonder you are obsessed talking about them...you're trying to find pedos like yourself.
Psst...you are the one who keeps referencing 14 year olds. I call out Pedos because you are disgusting for abusing kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT