ADVERTISEMENT

Still trying to wrap my head around this board...

GeauxHerd

All-American
Jan 6, 2008
Most every post here is about Marshall. Why is that? Where are the Texas teams fans, Okie fans, Kansas fans? Shouldnt you be smack talking them instead discussing a team thats no longer on your schedule?

Most every post here is about Marshall. Why is that? Where are the Texas teams fans, Okie fans, Kansas fans? Shouldnt you be smack talking them instead discussing a team thats no longer on your schedule?
Nobody else but us gives a rat's ass about he poor cousins!

It's real simple; when Texas and Oklahoma fans show up on here, they are real courteous and respectful, something you know absolutely nothing about.

It's real simple; when Texas and Oklahoma fans show up on here, they are real courteous and respectful, something you know absolutely nothing about.
I have seen the occasional Pitt fan come through the 'shed and attempt to take a dump on WVU but never seen a Big 12 opponent over here mixing it up!

When has that ever happened? I'd say they show up on occasion to rub it in that they beat you only to see nothing but "we hate/obsess Marshall" posts, get confused, then leave.

If the racist, white trash Marshall fans weren't camped out on OUR board, no one would be talking about Marshall...

If the racist, white trash Marshall fans weren't camped out on OUR board, no one would be talking about Marshall...
That might be the case if it were merely WVU fans replying to Threads and Threads that Marshall fans post. HOWEVER, the opposite of that would appear to be the actual truth. Im only here because my presence was requested by WVU fans.

And just to be clear, Marshall allowed Minorities to play on their sports teams well before WVU (White Virginia University) did.

Texas fans, Okie Fans and Kansas fans post on the main board. When we played Pitt and Louisville and VT, same thing.

Prior to the Friends of Coal, Marshall fans came on the main board all the time talking shit. This board was created to keep the Marshall fans here instead of on the main board.

So, now you know why every post here is about Marshall. If it hadn't been for Humpy and Tony, this board would have died a long time ago.

"Shouldnt you be smack talking them instead discussing a team thats no longer on your schedule?" -- Marshall fan on WVU board.

Well whitetail, you could just leave.

Why would I do that? I'm a WVU fan and this is a WVU board.
I'm not on the Marshall board complaining about what the Marshall fans are talking about now am I?

Do you say anything that isn't contradicted by your actions? If you have, I must have missed it.

Reactions: mtn1neer

This garbage? Is this how pathetic it has become? Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT