ADVERTISEMENT

Still buying propaganda polls?

Democrats and the Left know they cannot win with their ideas. Unless they cheat they will always lose.
Lol, Yeah, that is what we learned in 2008 and 2012. Your demographic ain't growing, that is why Nike said **** you to Trumps base.

Lol, Yeah, that is what we learned in 2008 and 2012. Your demographic ain't growing, that is why Nike said **** you to Trumps base.

Hey Keyser, which do Democrats want more...votes from dead people or illegal immigrants?

I didn't believe it when I heard it and I still don't believe it even after reading that. O'Reilly showed how skewed the poll was no matter what the results show. However they never explain in any of these polls exactly why Democrats are ahead?

What is the voter's mandate if they choose Democrats over Republicans? The polls never say. The Left would have us believe it's simply pure Trump hatred, but if that were the case then the candidates Trump chose to campaign for this year would have all lost...they didn't!

Beyond that, the Democrats are running hard Left trying to field their major candidates. Anyone who follows electoral politics knows America is not center Left! Even Jimmy Carter warned the Democrats the other day they are running too far Left to expect a major victory this fall.

The Democrats have no major legislative agenda to offer. They can't even be honest about what their true agenda is. They lie or try to hide the fact that they will repeal the tax cuts and try to impeach Trump... nothing else. That is not enough to win individual Congressional races let alone start a massive "Blue Wave"

The polls are bogus and so is the Democrat Party. Just go vote, ignore the stupid polls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT