ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Sadow says Fani Willis botched 2 criminal charges against Trump, charging crimes that can only be brought in Federal Court, not Fulton County.

GFQjjPTbcAAa-IG

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Now Fanni says she and Willis were foolin' around...but they kept their relationship out of the case regarding Trump. (what she doesn't realize is it's illegal to have a personal relationship with anyone involved trying any criminal case!)

link

excerpt:
Steven Sadow, Trump's lead defense lawyer in the case, said Willis' filing "asks the court to turn a blind eye to her alleged personal and financial misconduct."
Willis said her relationship with Wade did not give either prosecutor a personal or financial stake in the criminal case and said claims of a conflict of interest were based on "fantastical theories and rank speculation,"

Sure Fanni...so then explain to the Judge where all that money used to take trips with your Lover boy to the Caribbean and the Bahamas came from? :rolleyes:

I have predicted this case gets dismissed by Summer. I'm also predicting Fanni ends up getting prosecuted and going to jail for abuse of public funds and violating her oath of Office as a Chief Law enforcement officer.

I have predicted this case gets dismissed by Summer. I'm also predicting Fanni ends up getting prosecuted and going to jail for abuse of public funds and violating her oath of Office as a Chief Law enforcement officer.
Prosecuted yes . Never will she be found guilty of a felony and won't even get probation. I hope I'm wrong if she is guilty.

Prosecuted yes . Never will she be found guilty of a felony and won't even get probation. I hope I'm wrong if she is guilty.
The Law is the Law, and she clearly violated it. Now if she gets prosecuted is up to the folks responsible for prosecuting her...like Georgia's AG and Governor who can dismiss her. I think the public outcry will demand she spend some time in jail for abusing taxpayer funds, but she probably won't do much time if she is convicted. It'll be just for show.

She absolutely gets taken off this case, and the case absolutely gets dismissed. No way they can go through with it as screwed up as this is.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The Law is the Law, and she clearly violated it. Now if she gets prosecuted is up to the folks responsible for prosecuting her...like Georgia's AG and Governor who can dismiss her. I think the public outcry will demand she spend some time in jail for abusing taxpayer funds, but she probably won't do much time if she is convicted. It'll be just for show.

She absolutely gets taken off this case, and the case absolutely gets dismissed. No way they can go through with it as screwed up as this is.
Hope you are correct

Ya'll White Trumpers (and you too atl 'ya damn Uncle Tom) just don't even understand how hard it is for a Black woman to be taken seriously! I mean down here in Atlanta, I AM SOMEBODY...but ya'll making me out like I'm the RICO crook instead of Trump??????????
iu

Well just Damn Fanni....don't blame us cause you got 'yo big fanni in trouble shakin' that big thang in front 'o 'yo boo! :joy:

Mr. Nathan Wade:
"Oh yeah, I hit 'dat!" (Took the money too 'ya'll)
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
With apologies to Robbie Robertson and The Band

"Take a load off, Fani
Take a load for free.
He shot his load in Fani,
And, And, And
President Trump went free"

Last edited:
Poor girl isn't very bright. She definitely should see some jail time. Bought and paid for by Biden administration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT