ADVERTISEMENT

Stay Classy Canes!

Sounds about right. But hard to believe because ESPN constantly glorifies that university and with their top spokespeople being quality human beings like michael crackhead Irvin and ray, I got a fall guy for my murder Lewis, i call BS. Thems some quality folks top to bottom, all paid for stripper abortions aside

Reactions: Cheers
I guess my point is fans all over the country drunk it up and embarrass themselves and their University.

Yeah we always jump the band and choke the instructors. And espn just constantly talking up how great we are and our great history while glorifying people like Lewis and Irvin and Butch Davis. It's not about has any fan ever done anything wrong from wvu, it's a ridiculous pattern from every single representative of that school who are all made into heroes by the "worldwide leader in sports.

With that logic they might as well start molesting and raping girls and kids, I mean since other schools have done it you cant hold it against them it's all ok

I remember when the Cane football team brawled with FIU after an extra point. This was on a night at the orange bowl when there was a big community promotion “Join a team, not a gang” going on that very night from the U of Miami Athletic Dept. I kid you not. You just can’t make that up. You also had Miami play by play man Lamar Thomas showing off his high quality Miami education as a former player.

Btw Lamar Thomas was actually fired for his comments

As for any fanbase, If you’re gonna go outlaw, don’t go outlaw on a band. Go after the football team. The band is there for music. I mean they’re the Band. They wear funny school outfits, entertain, and their only weapons make noise.

Let me say that there is one exception and it would be UVA’s skat band. They probably could use a good ass whipping.

Let me see if I remember correctly: This is one of the schools in the ACC that does not want WVU in their club because our fans are too roudy. Right?

No that’s not right. Miami was one of the schools that wanted WVU in the ACC. Duke, UNC and UVA said no f’n way to WVU.

Stop trying to act all high and mighty Greg. You got drunk and passed out behind the liquor store on Saturday night.

Not true. I have one Kidney and rarely drink. Got anything else for me tonight? Watching Hannity right now and The Ingraham Angle after. Tons of time to monster up my threads.

You guys gotta admit I bring out the click geeks from under their rock.

Last edited:
What’s up dude? You gonna bring any football talk or real content to the site or just complain about life in general.
Why don't you listen to Vernon.

When you leave I will.

Until then....as long as you are here attacking WVU fans for their opinions....I will pass on giving you any attention...because any thread you are in will turn to shit pretty shortly.

Last edited:
Why don't you listen to Vernon.

When you leave I will.

Until then....as long as you are here attacking WVU fans for their opinions....I will pass on giving you any attention...because any thread you are in will turn to shit pretty shortly.

“I will pass on giving you any attention”
Bawawaaahahahaha!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT