ADVERTISEMENT

Sports and Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschooleer

Sophomore
Dec 26, 2014
fairmont wv
I know there is bigger things going on than me gripping but have the fine gentlemen who run this board ever considered keeping the politics off the sports board? My son had wvsports. com on his computer years ago and i would get on the blue lot. I wouldn't post much but i enjoyed reading about wvu sports.In those days i never noticed any politics on the blue lot,his subscription ran out,he moved and i never renewed it.Last year i subscribed and then renewed this year.The reason i joined was to enjoy talk about wvu sports not all this political crap.I think there are others on here that feel as i do.I was on here a couple days ago they had a thing going let the old people die to save the economy i said i wouldn't vote for that because i was old,a couple dudes jumped on said i was trying to save my own ass ,i volunteered to give my life for my country when i signed up for military duty when i was 18 so i don't need to hear that bs. So why not set up a board for politics so they can scream at each other and the sports fans don't have to listen to it.If i wan't to listen to Rush i can turn on the radio and if i want Fox news i can turn on the tv, but i don't want them on the blue lot. Excuse me if i don't have the periods and commas right,there's a grammar checker on site he,s free to correct. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News