ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Spoke with unofficial visitor ...

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007

Pahokee (Fla.) pass rusher Latarie Kinsler came into the trip to West Virginia not really knowing what to expect but he told me that it was all very surprising. He really liked the campus as well as the facilities but what really stuck out were the coaches. He spent a lot of time with inside linebackers coach Blake Seiler and tight ends coach Travis Trickett and both of them made him feel at home and really surprised him with how they handled everything. The Mountaineers are recruiting him at BANDIT and he likes the position after watching around 30-minutes of film with the coaches. The message was pretty clear that he is a natural fit for the scheme and the coaches like what he brings to the table as a pass rusher as well as his athleticism. He has already been several places but told me that he would like to come back to Morgantown possibly on an official visit this fall. Right now he is set to go to Oregon and Penn State but is still mapping out the others. I'll have more in an article.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News