ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Spoke with last weekends big visitor

AnthonyKrumpach

Mostly right and my mom likes me........sometimes
Staff
Jul 19, 2012
Monroe, ga
westvirginia.rivals.com
Aliquippa (Pa.) Athlete Kaezon Pugh and myself have been playing quite the game of phone tag this week

cable_guy.png

Still I finally got him this morning and he let me know he had a great time this weekend. He made it to Morgantown around 2 on Saturday and spent his time hanging out with his brother, some teammates and his cousin Dravon Askew-Henry. He told me his cousin has been real cool with him about his recruitment. He isn't pushing him hard, just to pick the right school for himself. Afterwards the took in the WVU/Georgia Southern game. He raved about the defense and how well it played. He said the Mountaineer staff kept asking him when he was coming down for good. Pugh just laughed, you could tell he really thinks a lot of WVU. He plans to return to Morgantown this weekend to catch WVU take on Liberty and tells me that he will be in Morgantown to see more WVU games, especially the big ones (Maryland/Texas). He does plan on seeing Pitt in the coming weeks but the soonest would be October 10th when Pitt is back at home. This is a situation that I would keep a VERY close eye on this weekend up until October 19th when he plans to make a decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News