ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Spoke to DB that took unofficial visit prior to the dead period

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007

Baltimore (Md.) St. Frances cornerback Cameron Johnson took an unofficial visit to West Virginia prior to the dead period starting and told me that it was a good experience and the facilities were a lot more than he expected, which surprised him. He told me that co-defensive coordinator ShaDon Brown has been the lead recruiter for him and the message was that he is trying to bring in his own players and build the 2022 recruiting class. The coaching staff told him that they like that he is a long, lengthy cornerback with the ability to cover and come up and tackle. He told me he has only taken one official visit so far to Virginia Tech and is planning to take the others during the season. West Virginia and Boston College received unofficial visits and the plan is to return to Morgantown during the season in order to see it all for himself on a game day either on an official or unofficial. He told me that he also is looking to visit Penn State, Tennessee and a number of others and right now is wide open in his recruitment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News