ADVERTISEMENT

Spoiling Dead Fans HUGE SPOILER

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
Here's a couple pics of Abe on set and the alley where a few characters were filming today. Eugene, Abe, and Daryl were all spotted filming in the alley. Other characters sighted today were Rick, Carol, Aaron, and GLENN. They tried hiding Glenn with an entourage that acted like a human shield. It didn't work...
-NinjaPancake

So I guess he is still alive afterall. These set stalkers are awesome. lol

Here's a couple pics of Abe on set and the alley where a few characters were filming today. Eugene, Abe, and Daryl were all spotted filming in the alley. Other characters sighted today were Rick, Carol, Aaron, and GLENN. They tried hiding Glenn with an entourage that acted like a human shield. It didn't work...
-NinjaPancake

So I guess he is still alive afterall. These set stalkers are awesome. lol

Yeah, if you look close enough you will see that Glenn is underneath Nicholas' body. Even the blood is flowing "down" on to Glenn. He is screaming, but it isn't a pain scream. It's more of a panic "what the Hell am I gonna do" scream.

I've also seen a picture of Steven Yeun shooting a scene with a character that hasn't even been introduced yet, but will later on this season ("Jesus").

Regardless of the outcome of all this, there will be pissed off fans at the writers and producers. They've handled this all wrong in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT