ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of bodily fluids....

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
my best bud is an ob/gyn. I've asked him what's going on with the g-spot. He says its horseshit. I beg to differ from personal experience. Only had a couple girls squirt in my extensive list of conquests. First time was at Summit Hall when a hot thing soaked my bed. At the time I didn't know what had happened. Later in life I learned that some women do that when they "celebrate". Not sure what that stuff is but I don't think it's urine. Let's hear your disgusting stories.[sick]

my best bud is an ob/gyn. I've asked him what's going on with the g-spot. He says its horseshit. I beg to differ from personal experience. Only had a couple girls squirt in my extensive list of conquests. First time was at Summit Hall when a hot thing soaked my bed. At the time I didn't know what had happened. Later in life I learned that some women do that when they "celebrate". Not sure what that stuff is but I don't think it's urine. Let's hear your disgusting stories.[sick]
It's not urine and it's amazing when it happens.

Reactions: lenny4wvu

Yeah.... it's pee.

But the "G-spot" itself? I firmly believe in it, like you, personal experience says its real.

http://www.thesexmd.com/squirting-really/

I've heard women are capable of multiple orgasms .... yeah right ... I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I've heard women are capable of multiple orgasms .... yeah right ... I'll believe it when I see it.
From my extensive personal research, there is no question some are. My first gf could wear herself out by getting off over and over. But some-probably most- can have one and then need a break before the next. But multiples are definitely real.

Yes multiple orgasim is real ...red heads seem to be squirters more than any other ..one wife & a few red head girlfriends has proven that to me . The girl I dated in Chicago would squirt when I gave her the shocker....I hated leaving her , such a cute little mixed girl ...& she could cook ..

Reactions: Airport
From my extensive personal research, there is no question some are. My first gf could wear herself out by getting off over and over. But some-probably most- can have one and then need a break before the next. But multiples are definitely real.

That was a line from a Gary Shandling standup routine many years ago ... seemed relevant.

16105868_1845086169106519_372515114986644963_n.jpg

You know the difference between the G spot and a ProV1? A man will spend five minutes looking for the ProV1!

I never had a squirter, I had one who got wet down to mid thigh. Had a couple that were very voiceful, had one no matter what I did, could never reach an orgasm. She could have fake it but chose not to. I liked the line from cold mountain when one the ladies said she wanted him to hold her until she grunted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT