ADVERTISEMENT

sorry for being a post...

OUSooners_75

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2008
Whore. Just trying to catch up on some good discussions.

Vernon and Eer fans, thanks for providing this forum. Hope it takes off!

That said, and as I have said since we found out, welcome Mountaineers and Horned Frogs to the best athletic conference in the nation!!!

Oh and a couple of other things....

I posted some desktop backgrounds for you Mountaineer fans some time ago to commerate your induction to the Big 12 conference.

I'm posting from my phone right now, so if someone can find it and link it here, that would be great. I would do one for TCDU fans, but it seems there aren't many of them around here.

And finally, a suggestion. Can/could we have a big 12 game of the week preview? I know this is a mountaineer site, but I thin k if we can get a spotlight game or two each week here, done by someone here, I think that would really drive his part of your site.

If you can, then try not to pick WVU every week, because I'm sure you all already have one every week of them.

Heck, KU vs whoever would be cool too, IMO.

Originally posted by OUSooners_75:
Whore. Just trying to catch up on some good discussions.

Vernon and Eer fans, thanks for providing this forum. Hope it takes off!

That said, and as I have said since we found out, welcome Mountaineers and Horned Frogs to the best athletic conference in the nation!!!
Post as often as you like. It will only help the board grow. I like the game preview idea, it may be something we can put together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT