ADVERTISEMENT

Sore losers?

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
Classless in my opinion.

The Obamas refused to be photographed welcoming President-Elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania to the White House Thursday morning, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal.

“The Obamas canceled a photo-op of the current and future first couples outside the south entrance of the White House. In his first visit to the White House after the 2008 election, Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama posed for the cameras alongside President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush. The decision not to participate in this tradition illustrates how bitter the campaign was, particularly for Mrs. Obama who delivered some of the most emotional arguments against electing Mr. Trump.”

Reactions: 30CAT
Classless in my opinion.

The Obamas refused to be photographed welcoming President-Elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania to the White House Thursday morning, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal.

“The Obamas canceled a photo-op of the current and future first couples outside the south entrance of the White House. In his first visit to the White House after the 2008 election, Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama posed for the cameras alongside President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush. The decision not to participate in this tradition illustrates how bitter the campaign was, particularly for Mrs. Obama who delivered some of the most emotional arguments against electing Mr. Trump.”
Wait until Trump puts out his Lawn Jockeys
jockey.jpg

Who can blame them?

They have put up with bullshit nonsense for eight years.

Remember the birth certificate bullshit? Trump was one of the main delusional idiots spewing that crap.

Who can blame them?

Remember the birth certificate bullshit? Trump was one of the main delusional idiots spewing that crap.

Right. Bush was absolutely vilified but was professional and honorable to meet the Obama's. Obama was not on the ballot. Hillary lost. He should have been far more gracious.

And Billy Clinton claimed George H.W. Bush had an affair but was still greeted outside the White House. The position is bigger than any personal feelings.

Who can blame them?

Has anyone responded to you with a crying baby gif yet?

Right. Bush was absolutely vilified but was professional and honorable to meet the Obama's. Obama was not on the ballot. Hillary lost. He should have been far more gracious.

And Billy Clinton claimed George H.W. Bush had an affair but was still greeted outside the White House. The position is bigger than any personal feelings.

You're delusional. I loved this place without you. When I first started posting here, I saw your nonsense. Fortunately you didn't stick around long after I started posting here.

You're delusional. I loved this place without you. When I first started posting here, I saw your nonsense. Fortunately you didn't stick around long after I started posting here.

Fact based and lacking in class. And it might not have been a coincidence that I stopped posting shortly after you started. As Dirty Harry once said, "A man has got to know his limitations," and I don't believe you do.

Funny how one side calls the other a "sore loser" when the winning side had already made the public statement that if he lost that the system was "rigged". So, if Trump had lost, would that had been a "sore loser"??? ;)

Funny how one side calls the other a "sore loser" when the winning side had already made the public statement that if he lost that the system was "rigged". So, if Trump had lost, would that had been a "sore loser"??? ;)

I am talking about the dignity of the office. Obama did not run for president. He was not on the ballot. It's presidential tradition that others have followed and he chose not to.

I am talking about the dignity of the office. Obama did not run for president. He was not on the ballot. It's presidential tradition that others have followed and he chose not to.

He met with Trump. They had a pleasant conversation according to Trump. What more do you ask? I remind you, Trump accused Obama of a great many things and referred to him as one of the dumbest presidents in history. Could you swallow your pride? President Obama was gracious today and I don't see many besides those on here complaining.

He met with Trump. They had a pleasant conversation according to Trump. What more do you ask? I remind you, Trump accused Obama of a great many things and referred to him as one of the dumbest presidents in history. Could you swallow your pride? President Obama was gracious today and I don't see many besides those on here complaining.

It has been widely reported that the Obamas shunned presidential tradition. Obama said some very nasty things about Bush. Clinton said some very very nasty things about the elder Bush. This stuff happens in politics.

Rise above it, swallow your pride and follow tradition.

And Trump played his roll admirably and sat still with the stoic look expected of him. Seemed as though each did what was expected. Trump never had reason to be anything but gracious since Obama had been so kind and refrained from getting involved???

The system is rigged. The relationship between the DNC and the media was ridiculous. the remedy is voters.

It has been widely reported that the Obamas shunned presidential tradition. Obama said some very nasty things about Bush. Clinton said some very very nasty things about the elder Bush. This stuff happens in politics.

Rise above it, swallow your pride and follow tradition.

Again, quit reading the sensational journalism and gossip columnists. Trump and Obama had a very cordial meeting, and according to Trump it was very informative and helpful and he even said that he looks forward to future meeting with Obama and asking him advice.

Yeah....that's shunning......[thumbsup]......Republicans won, time for you all to stop bitching and picking fights where they don't need to be. Follow your "leader" now and what he said.....Time to "come together".

Again, quit reading the sensational journalism and gossip columnists. Trump and Obama had a very cordial meeting, and according to Trump it was very informative and helpful and he even said that he looks forward to future meeting with Obama and asking him advice.

Yeah....that's shunning......[thumbsup]......Republicans won, time for you all to stop bitching and picking fights where they don't need to be. Follow your "leader" now and what he said.....Time to "come together".

Obama, like Trump, is a thin skinned child.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT