ADVERTISEMENT

Sooner or later...The Left will get Trump...

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
....and Hillary actually won the "popular vote". Leftists have been predicting Trump's demise just as they accurately predicted Hillary's popular vote victory. Somehow though, their predictions don't quite ring true. Trump is STILL President despite their predictions of his imminent demise, and Hillary never actually won it, despite their confident predictions of her sure victory.

exceprt:
"This time they’ve surely got him. Pack your bags, Mr. President. The game is up. Because this week we learned that . . . that . . . well, there’s this tape, see, recorded by Donald Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen in September 2016, during which the then-presidential candidate discussed setting up a company for the purpose of paying off alleged former paramour Karen McDougal to make her go away.

Did Trump and Cohen actually pay her off? No, but . . . but . . . c’mon, it would have been a campaign finance violation! If it had happened"

link:
Trump's demise has been greatly exaggerated
https://nypost.com/2018/07/28/trumps-demise-has-been-greatly-exaggerated/

Well, if you are idiotic enough to conclude that Mueller and Trumps DOJ and the FBI are "The Left" then I guess it seems that way. Continue to ignore the indictments and Trumps guilty ramblings, who cares, intelligent folks can see through his fanboys blind devotion, lol. Ya'll ain't looking too confident on here lately, I'm sure your boy never disappoints ya'll. He sounds like a paranoid buffoon in his tweets lately, but listen up lil doggies, he blows them dog whistles just for his little pets defending him no matter what.

Well, if you are idiotic enough to conclude that Mueller and Trumps DOJ and the FBI are "The Left" then I guess it seems that way. Continue to ignore the indictments and Trumps guilty ramblings, who cares, intelligent folks can see through his fanboys blind devotion, lol. Ya'll ain't looking too confident on here lately, I'm sure your boy never disappoints ya'll. He sounds like a paranoid buffoon in his tweets lately, but listen up lil doggies, he blows them dog whistles just for his little pets defending him no matter what.

Hey Keyser...what's your prediction on when you Leftists finally nail Trump? You're the most confident one on here that's he's going down, so go ahead and predict for us when or over what?

(Hint: watching you run away from your own boasting, or backing up your confidence in Trump's demise by refusing to answer this question is going to be like watching Trump win the election all over again after you sycophants on the Left were sure his ass was cooked)

How fast can you run away from this question 76?
giphy.gif

Bye Man!!!!! Look at 'him go!!!!! Run 76...run.....run...run away you little coward!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT